Attention!!!!

last reply
38 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you are aware that oral sex for "MEN" is harmful and for "WOMEN" is good thing!!...???????????????????
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
How many of you are aware that oral sex for "MEN" is harmful and for "WOMEN" is good thing!!...???????????????????

Planning on expanding on that at all?
Lurker
0 likes
i did not get you???
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
i did not get you???

You made an unsubstantiated statement regarding "harmful" consequences of oral sex. You haven't said what is detrimental about it for men, or why.

As it stands, this thread is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Perhaps you would like to elaborate a little on your original post.
0 likes
All I know is that it is GOOD for your teeth (the semen)
and that you can still contract STDS...

beyond that~ ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I won't hold my breath as to finding out why!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I won't hold my breath as to finding out why!
Lurker
0 likes
Uh, I'm sitting here waiting to see if I should continue going into this 69. OP what's the story?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by darlvanhorn

I am not sure if this is what the OP, was talking about, but I goggled it and found this...

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Why-Oral-Sex-Is-More-Dangerous-for-Men-77872.shtml

Thanks for the site Darivanhorn.

I got a little concerned until I read that the site was touting Merek:
Merck's vaccine is effective against four types of HPV, one of them connected to oral cancer.

"Merck has been testing the vaccine in an international study, but it is focused on anal and penile cancer and genital warts, not oral cancers. We are continuing to consider additional areas of study that focus on both female and male HPV diseases and cancers," said Kelley Dougherty, a Merck spokeswoman.

Merck may come with a vaccine targeting men in 2009.

I went onto a more un bias site here:
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hpv-genital-warts/hpv-virus-men

And discovered this:
HPV infection can increase a man's risk of getting genital cancers, although these cancers are not common. HPV can also cause genital warts in men, just as in women.

More than half of men who are sexually active in the U.S. will have HPV at some time in their life. Often, a man will clear the virus on his own, with no health problems.

Risks of HPV Infection in Men
Some of the 30 or so types of HPV associated with genital cancers can lead to cancer of the anus or penis in men. Both of these cancer types are rare, especially in men with a healthy immune system. The American Cancer Society estimates about 1,570 men in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer of the penis in 2012. About 2,250 men are estimated to have receive a diagnosis of anal cancer in 2012 as well.

The risk of anal cancer is about 17 times higher in sexually active gay and bisexual men than in men who have sex only with women. Men who have HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) are also at higher risk of getting this cancer.

Other types of HPV virus rarely cause cancer in men, but they do cause genital warts. At a given point in time, about 1% of sexually active men in the U.S. will have genital warts.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to continue . . . ready baby?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

As it stands, this thread is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Haaa. This is the first time I hear this comment. It's good. I'll borrow it.

Anyway, I have a feeling this warning would not help much against the practice, but...

I'll wait too for the elaboration. I'll be inside the submarine, perhaps in scuba gear... just in case.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
For all who wants explanation...

For MEN :

This sexually transmitted virus is more dangerous than all others: it can spread through anal and oral sex, and cause cancer in all it touches, from cervical (uterus) cancer in women to anal and oral cancer in both men and women. The human papillomavirus (HPV) causes now as many cancers of the upper throat as tobacco and alcohol, being correlated to a boost in oral sex practice and the decreasing number of smokers.

HPV is the leading cause of cervical cancer, which affects around 12,000
women annually in U.S. alone. Mild strains of the virus cause genital warts, but other strains can cause from penile to anal and throat cancer; yet male cases are not given as much attention as in the case of cervical cancer.

Human papilloma virus (HPV)

However, in this century a new and serious concern about oral sex has emerged.

You're probably aware that there is a very widespread virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). It causes cancer of the cervix, cancer of the anus and some other benign and malignant growths – including genital warts. There have even been suggestions in 2013 that it might be a cause of some cases of lung cancer.

For Women :
Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'.

The State University of New York study - which scientists carried out via survey rather than through practical experiment - compared the sex lives of 293 females to their mental health.

It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and also contain at least three anti-depressants.

The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests.

Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood.

It also contains thyrotropin-releasing hormone (another antidepressant), melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and even serotonin (perhaps the best-known antidepressant neurotransmitter).

Given these ingredients - and this is just a small sample of the mind-altering 'drugs' found in human semen - Researchers Gallup and Burch, along with the psychologist Steven Platek, hypothesised that women having unprotected sex should be less depressed than suitable control participants.

Read more: #ixzz2wHqZBX2R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes

For MEN :

This sexually transmitted virus is more dangerous than all others: it can spread through anal and oral sex, and cause cancer in all it touches, from cervical (uterus) cancer in women to anal and oral cancer in both men and women. The human papillomavirus (HPV) causes now as many cancers of the upper throat as tobacco and alcohol, being correlated to a boost in oral sex practice and the decreasing number of smokers.

women annually in U.S. alone. Mild strains of the virus cause genital warts, but other strains can cause from penile to anal and throat cancer; yet male cases are not given as much attention as in the case of cervical cancer.

You're probably aware that there is a very widespread virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). It causes cancer of the cervix, cancer of the anus and some other benign and malignant growths – including genital warts. There have even been suggestions in 2013 that it might be a cause of some cases of lung cancer.

For Women :
Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'.

The State University of New York study - which scientists carried out via survey rather than through practical experiment - compared the sex lives of 293 females to their mental health.

It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and also contain at least three anti-depressants.

The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests.

Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood.

It also contains thyrotropin-releasing hormone (another antidepressant), melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and even serotonin (perhaps the best-known antidepressant neurotransmitter).

Given these ingredients - and this is just a small sample of the mind-altering 'drugs' found in human semen - Researchers Gallup and Burch, along with the psychologist Steven Platek, hypothesised that women having unprotected sex should be less depressed than suitable control participants.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

For MEN :

For Women :

This century is becoming renown for busybodies, using the guise of Research, to find something that can either kill us or is bad for us. According to research practically everything we eat and drink is bad for us. And there are number crunchers who can put to together statistics to prove it.

I am not decrying your bringing this to our attention but does it have any relevance? Who on earth is going to get into the situation of enjoying oral sex and suddenly start thinking about the State University of New York study? Are people really going to start thinking about the ingredients of body fluids when the opportunity for oral sex arises? I think not. Also, how much did this study cost the US taxpayer? I am sure the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

The human race will continue to enjoy copious amounts of oral sex and survive, believe me. It has since the days of Adam and Eve!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Its Health and fitness forum so I posted so that all my friends on lush understand to have safe sex...and enjoy the sex for through out their lives...

those who want to learn and accept it they will...!!Others just ignore...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
Its Health and fitness forum so I posted so that all my friends on lush understand to have safe sex...and enjoy the sex for through out their lives...

I can see your point from the safe sex angle but I am sure that the majority of people that come here are aware of and practice safe sex.

Your opening post was very vague and your post regarding the research is very alarmist and contains bias. It is almost as if these so called researchers are telling us all not to have oral sex because it is dangerous. Sorry, but oral sex, practised safely, is a very enjoyable experience and in truth you are probably more likely to do yourself an injury getting into position to perform oral sex than contract any of those diseases you mention.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

I understand that you wish to promote safe sex and turn people's attention to the potential risks.

However, very little in this life is without risk.

As for the HPV vaccine - it quite possibly causes more of a risk to health than the infection itself. The infection is not guaranteed to cause cancer.

Put it this way, there is no fucking way on this earth that I would allow my daughters to receive this vaccination - too many young girls have died as a result, or been left with permanent side effects. It's worth taking a look - there is a lot of info to be found on this now, to let you better make up your own mind.

Now, I'm not decrying your personal choice, but what I would say is this:

Educate yourself about the pros and cons - safe sex, life choices....

It is more important that we teach ourselves and our children how to look after our bodies, our sexual, mental, physical and emotional health - with these things in place, we stand the best chance of overcoming any health issues.
Lurker
0 likes
I did not post this in biasing point of view nor i wanted to hurt anyone so stop blaming me for nothing please!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
I did not post this in biasing point of view nor i wanted to hurt anyone so stop blaming me for nothing please!!

I don't think anyone was blaming you for anything, merely discussing the subject you brought up for discussion...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Put it this way, there is no fucking way on this earth that I would allow my daughters to receive this vaccination - too many young girls have died as a result, or been left with permanent side effects. It's worth taking a look - there is a lot of info to be found on this now, to let you better make up your own mind.

Now, I'm not decrying your personal choice, but what I would say is this:

Educate yourself about the pros and cons - safe sex, life choices....

It is more important that we teach ourselves and our children how to look after our bodies, our sexual, mental, physical and emotional health - with these things in place, we stand the best chance of overcoming any health issues.

Ed Zachary. I refused to allow my daughter to be vaccinated with this BS drug - it's like the flu vaccine totally ineffective - and now they want to change what use to be a normal blood pressure 120/80 to be known as pre-high blood pressure and needs to be treated with . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . . drugs! And guess who did the research that discover this life saving revelation - the drug companies.

I'll give another research: Remember when we were told that we all needed to use lots of sunscreen to protect us from the dangers of exposure to the harmful rays of sunshine?

Well now they're finding out our children are having dangerously low Vitamin D blood count - and where do we get Vitamin D from normally - from the sun.

Also skin cancers have increased - from the applying of all those fuckin' chemicals on our skins from sunscreens.

When you read research - follow the money.

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

As for the HPV vaccine - it quite possibly causes more of a risk to health than the infection itself. The infection is not guaranteed to cause cancer.

My doctor keeps pushing me to get this every year I go in for a physical. I say no, and she still tries to find ways to sway me in favour of it. It's so annoying. We are such an over-vaccinated society.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sounds like another excuse for men not to go down on women. come on, guys. man up. if you don't want to give your gal pleasure, just tell her, "honey? you do all the work. i'm a guy. i don't gotta do shit." smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by keoloke

Haaa. This is the first time I hear this comment. It's good. I'll borrow it.

Anyway, I have a feeling this warning would not help much against the practice, but...

I'll wait too for the elaboration. I'll be inside the submarine, perhaps in scuba gear... just in case.

The first time I heard that was in 1967 when I was working on the electronics for Polaris and Poseidon missile submarines. I walked past a dry-dock and they'd welded a metal screen over a large opening cut in the hull to move equipment on and off the submarine. I was with a friend and said I thought screen doors for subs were a good idea. They'd get more fresh air that way. It was probably around for years before that but I'd never heard it.

All of the other talk about how bad or good oral sex is, is crap. I also have a degree in business and statistics was a subject I loved. Mostly because anyone can prove anything with them. I've listened to people present diametrically opposed positions proven by the same statistical study. If you don't believe that listen to a few of the proofs about how bad or good smoking or global warming is.

My contention for years has been that, "If an Apple a day keeps the doctor away then if I search long and hard enough I'll find a doctor that contends a horse turd a day will cure you of anything."

"When the medical community starts worrying more about preventing disease than curing it I'll start listening a lot closer."

The problem is that no one makes money when they prevent it, only when they cure it.the AMA is an incredibly powerful lobby in Washington. Just like the oil companies that owned our wonderful, functionally retarded president, Minnie Me.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just learned about it. Celibacy is also bad for your health and without oral my friend would say it ain't happening!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I am not against oral sex pls try to understand instead of vaccination we can use female and male condoms .. I think they are made for that.. Again its individual's choice to use it or not to
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
sounds like another excuse for men not to go down on women. come on, guys. man up. if you don't want to give your gal pleasure, just tell her, "honey? you do all the work. i'm a guy. i don't gotta do shit." smile

Whoever you are .. Its not about. Men bending in front of women om?
In romance no person is prime they are equal.. I hope you are mature enough to understand that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

In romance no person is prime they are equal.. I hope you are mature enough to understand that...

Spoken like a guy that's never had their significant other grab their head and push them down on them. Or ordered them to do it. Or slapped them in the face with their dick while we're sleeping.
Sex is all about a power struggle and once you realize it and acknowledge it, then you can pass judgement it.
Grow up. Don't be so naive. Almost all "studies" are biased in some way, shape or form. Otherwise we wouldn't have these "studies".
I thought the exact same thing sprite did. Just another way for guys to tell women what to do. Maybe I'm a little jaded, but it was my first impression because of my past experiences.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

I think you'll find she was jesting, joking, fooling around, having a laugh, getting her giggle on, pulling your leg, etc...
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

My doctor keeps pushing me to get this every year I go in for a physical. I say no, and she still tries to find ways to sway me in favour of it. It's so annoying. We are such an over-vaccinated society.

My doctor gave up on that stuff a long time ago with me... I ask too many questions and have a lot of experience in healthcare and dealing with patients...
(by the way, I'm not decrying the medical profession in general - it has its place)

I'm not going to go into the whole Big Pharma debate (in my experience, it brings out the worst in any thread - minds are usually made up), but it is very corrupt and, in my opinion, the over drugging and over vaccination of our society certainly contributes to the general dumbing down of the populous. We'd rather go to a doctor and get a pill or injection than do a little groundwork and learn what makes us ill and makes us healthy - people have little clue how to take care of themselves and that's when fear kicks in and dependance on supposed experts takes precedence...

Whatever happened to common sense and passing learning to the younger generation...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

pretty much nobody here has EVER accused me of being mature.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.