Login

expectations

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I know I will get mixed thoughts on this as mine are mixed as well. My question is what do you expect from lush? I have had fun times, good conversation, made some nice friends, but honestly I have gotten attached, I have had feelings, I have thought love could be possible. And feel silly because of it. What have your experiences been?
Matriarch
0 likes
You've been here a week and a half, and already experienced all that? Wow!

I hope you enjoy the many facets of the site, whatever your expectations may be.
Lurker
0 likes
Ah lol I was here with a different profile before
Lurker
0 likes
I expect lush to satisfy my sexual needs. Real sex is good but i cant have it all the time i need it so im here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my only expectation is to meet like-minded people, and get an insight into how our preferences are alike or how they differ. this may then allow me to learn some new things and open up a little!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To get other peoples points of views on the many areas of sexuality, mainly m/f, f/f.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
When I came her almost 5 years ago, I just wanted a good place to post my stories and expected to find an open minded readership that would welcome it. I was very pleased to find this was and still is the case..

I didn't come here to chat, meet people who became incredibly good friends, and yes, fall in love.
To my astonishment, all of those things have happened. I don't know when it occurred to me that Lush was far more than an erotic literature site, but it certainly is.

I've met people here who have altered my life. Who have made me proud of who I am and who I plan on keeping in my life as long as I can.
0 likes
Originally came for the stories. Expected to read some and maybe post some. Didn't have many expectations beyond that, but I have found a nice online community and made some online friends, so I guess Lush beat my expectations on that front.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been here about 2 weeks now although read stories here before. I did not have any expectations when I signed up other than to satisfy my curiosity. After being here and making some nice friends I still have no expectations. It would be nice to develop those friendships.
Lurker
0 likes
I came here to explore writing erotica in prose instead of screenplays. Lush is my little bit of heaven on Earth. When I was much younger I wanted to buy an island and move all my friends to it. This is a lot like that island. In the early summer I will be on an island, Cyprus, with some more wonderful people.