Guys, i have a question for you

last reply
52 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What age did you lose your virginity & who was it too?

Can u remmeber what she looked like and how old she was at the time?
Lurker
0 likes
I was 18, she was 17 A girl I was going steady with at the time. Do I remember what she looked like? A LOT like THIS:

NO, WASN'T Roselyn Sanchez but she LOOKED a LOT like her!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
For all those who wish to reply, please remember site guidelines prohibit sexual discussions regarding those under 16, even if it was you. Underage references will get this thread locked.
Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems I'm not allowed to tell the truth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zbigniew

I think you are allowed to just state "young".
As long as it isn't specified.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by zbigniew

*snorts* like half the stuff posted here is true.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*snorts* like half the stuff posted here is true.

Oh hell! Busted. Ok I'm really a 19 year old virgin from Wyoming called Candice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh hell! Busted. Ok I'm really a 19 year old virgin from Wyoming called Candice.

finally I have a chance with you, Candice.

I was 17, so was she. I was her 13th and her eigth virgin. Seems like that was her specialty. She was a stone cold Native American fox. Probably the prettiest woman ive ever been with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 24 (that's right, 24!!) She was 18. I was not her first, but she was mine. After College, we married. Red hair green eyes, nicely put together.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
What age did you lose your virginity & who was it too?
Can u remmeber what she looked like and how old she was at the time?

The first time I had sex at all (if that counts as loosing virginity) was with a schoolmate. The first woman, though, I was 19, she was 17, blonde, relatively pretty. She became my first wife the following year.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was 27 (yes, you read it right 27). I already had masters in Chemistry. had two and half years of experience and was studying MBA. I met her in the club for the first time. After three weeks, she stopped by to my dorm and I lost my virginity. She was 26 at that time and according to her she was virgin. I half heartedly believe her lol.
0 likes
Another late bloomer who can actually talk about it without breaking rules. 24 with my grad school sweetheart (later my wife). We'd been fooling around (manual, oral, rubbing against each other) almost since the beginning of the relationship but didn't have actual intercourse for almost a year (not sure why, really). Ah, those were the days. I could almost forego the intercourse in favour of the fooling around.
Lurker
0 likes
Not applicable.
Will tag and answer at a later date.
Lurker
0 likes
23 to my girlfriend though we fooled around before our actual first date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was under 17 with my girlfriends aunt she was 24, she was a knockout. A bottle of Annie Green Springs wine was all it took for her to have her way with me
Lurker
0 likes
I was 19 and she was 27. very good looking woman
Lurker
0 likes
I was 21, she was 21 and i later married her; she was a model so yeah, she was/is hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I knew it!
Lurker
0 likes
I was 17 , she was 18. Met her at the shopping mall in the arcade asked her to play pinball with me .
The Linebacker
0 likes
We were both 16. She was a cheerleader (blonde and perky) and I was a football player. We did it in a SUV, parked way down a secluded dirt road, next to a creek. Crickets and frogs were chirping outside. It was rather awkward, even though we'd planned it. I used a condom, she used some spermacide. A few months later she developed a menstrual problem and the doctor put her on the pill. That worked out very well for the both of us. She and I dated for 3 years. I still run into her occasionally.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was caught young at 17.
It happened with my 31 yo tutor from NZ who apparently had a craze for black cocks. That evening when I went over her place to get the tips for my literature exam, she was dressed in her tee without a bra and hot pants. Well there was no looking back when she gazed constantly at my semi-hardness and there was no looking back. The best year of my life as she was crazy about Oral pleasures and too bad I had to get shifted from the city next year and move to Kingston ... We still talk on Skype, nothing sexual now though sad
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was 16 she was 17 nothing special as we were both virgins. Nice experience and great to try things out with someone as up for them as me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG !! Do I ever remember this!! I was in the military, and I had turned 19 a couple months ago. Her name was Shirley, and she was a full figured lady, and I mean every inch of a lady.

She hid my clothes that Friday night, after driving me to my barracks from the club.

It was memorable because at 19, I was clueless, and she was patient and taught me how to please a woman
Story Verifier
0 likes
Shit, I never thought I'd admit to this.

I was just 18, in the navy and had finished the Electronics Class A school on Treasure Island in San Francisco. I picked up my ship, an aircraft carrier, the US Bennington CVS 20 in Hawaii and immediately left for japan. We were there then went to Hong Kong for a month.

I hung out in one bar there and wound up sitting with one of the girls there each time. It took about 2 weeks for me to finally arrange for a room. We spent 4 hours there and she made me come 5 times. I learned a lot from her and it cost me $20, literally.

It's a very fond memory now and I relive it every once in a while. I do that a lot, live in my memories. But I do have future plans too.

The next year when my ship returned she was gone. I met another girl in Japan and she had radiation scars on her right shoulder. Her mother had shielded her and died saving her life. I was 19 and she was 20 and I'd have married her but her family had a fit and she said no. It worked out for the best eventually but that took another 11 years.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
At a beach party.I was almost 17. She was blond, Saw her quite a few
times that week down the shore