what do you think of lush ladies??

last reply
54 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I know this is a sexually charged site but what do you prefer?

♥girls that put it all out there for anyone

♥girls that show enough to be sexy but still keep it classy

For me I like to get to know someone then see where it goes, see how comfortable you are then move forward.

What do you guys prefer?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar

For me I like to get to know someone then see where it goes, see how comfortable you are then move forward.

What do you guys prefer?

For me, also, the third option. I like to be with someone, getting to know them and how to please them, so that, hopefully, it will be reciprocated.

Had a chat with someone on a site in which the girl said she loved older men, and then went straight into it. After she finished she said she came and then she left. Didn't even offer me a cigarette I felt so cheap and used
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think they are all wonderful. Then I modify that feeling with getting to know them. Most are great but one or two weren't so great. I've enjoyed every one and wrote a story or two for them.

For me, I prefer to know whoever I'm going to bed with. I am more interested in her and her feelings than mine. When she gets it I KNOW, beyond any shadow of a doubt, I'll get it too. Because her enjoying what I do or did makes mine an order of magnitude better.

The only wham-bam-thank-you-mam I've ever enjoyed was when my wife would decide that it's time to just screw our brains out then worry about where we were. That happened many times in 38 or so years.

All that said I love looking at naked women. Any color, any size, any look. If you show it to me I'll be looking.

I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first and foremost, they need to be real.

as in not phony. the 3rd option you provided is the same way i feel.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar

What do you guys prefer?

Haha same here, go figure ;)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I like a woman to be intelligent. To be open about her sexuality in a way that remains elusive and classy.
I want her to be honest, not about real life details because I respect privacy, but about those inner feelings that she might not usually share. She has got to be in touch with who she is before she can connect with anyone else.
I don't care if she hides behind an avatar or wants to pretend she's younger or older...
That's the joy of fantasy and if I let her live and become that fantasy the reward is sharing it with her.
In an online romance, it really doesn't get anymore intimate then being invited to share in a woman's deepest desire of what she wishes to share with me.
How ever you would fit that in the choices, there it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer honesty. The absence of hypocrisy. Someone who is not a manipulator or player of stupid games.
0 likes
I like the minimal approach, really. Give me a hint of who you are and what are your assets and then show more as we get to know each other. A bit of mystery helps keep things moving (for instance, I have no idea what my favorite Lush lady looks like and that doesn't bother me a lick). Though there are times when letting it all hang out will do the trick for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One who is self ashured of herself enough to be forward with her wants and needs.

They are all lovely ladys
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
I prefer honesty. The absence of hypocrisy. Someone who is not a manipulator or player of stupid games.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by longhairy

They are all lovely ladys

Yeah but usually a Lush 9 is like a real life 3.5

Just sayin'.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just sayin'.

And this applies to the size of dicks too.

Just sayin'.
Clumeleon
0 likes
What do I think of Lush "ladies"?

Harlots and heathens, the lot of them.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Edited. See my other post down below.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just sayin'.

Ill have you know, I'm a real life 4 thank you very much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar

What do you guys prefer?

To be blunt I prefer guys!
My females friends have something about them.
They are all intelligent and that is what I like.
They are all classy, sexy and sassy.
The perfect combination.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I like the minimal approach, really. Give me a hint of who you are and what are your assets and then show more as we get to know each other. A bit of mystery helps keep things moving (for instance, I have no idea what my favorite Lush lady looks like and that doesn't bother me a lick). Though there are times when letting it all hang out will do the trick for me.

It's me, isn't it? Though, I'll certainly lick you. ;)
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

It's me, isn't it? Though, I'll certainly lick you. ;)

Licking me is a risky business. It generally leads to me licking you which leads to ... yeah, we end up living a Lush story, more or less. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm not gonna speak for all Lush ladies. . .but the ones I'm friends with are intellect, respectful, kind, caring, and all around good people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all in the way she presents herself.... an honest picture is far better, whether demure or lewd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all in the way she presents herself.... an honest picture is far better, whether demure or lewd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
groovy and buttercuppy
Lurker
0 likes
if you ask me...ANY lady on Lush is my type of lady
Lurker
0 likes
Well, the ones I know and talk to are nice & kind & polite & totally hot & totally classy! Thank you Possibly for being a great friend!!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
MtDew: Well, the ones I know and talk to are nice & kind & polite & totally hot & totally classy! Thank you Possibly for being a great friend!!

Aw, thank you Tony...
Lurker
0 likes
Like women in real life... Constantly evolving lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think Lush ladies are like most want to be in real life..... It's a place to be truly free from the scrutiny of the world. I love Lush ladies and would love to know some in my real life
Lurker
0 likes
Having been on Lush for such a short time, I can only speak of my experience. The ladies I have had the pleasure of interacting with in any way have been nothing short of classy. Through comments and messages, I have met with honesty, clarity, caution and innuendo. I see nothing wrong with the women (or men) that just want to let it all hang out, as that also has an established home here. I enjoy being able to share my most base thoughts and desires(real or imagined), and am privileged to be a sounding board for others to do the same. I am quick to accept a friend request, assuming no red flags, but will maintain that friendship based upon how it develops. In a nutshell: Lush Ladies seem to be a class act, or a trash act. Both are glorious. The worst of the ranks of members will weed themselves out.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Seriously, that's what I'd choose, definitely.

It shows that the woman has more than just looks going for herself, and prefers men who can be a little patient and be interested in her for her personality too. Plus, when I'll approach her, I won't perceive myself as a sexual pervert.

Even from a purely sexual viewpoint, I prefer to have some kind of tease before having her body fully exposed to me.

Damn, I just realized that this thread was about 'Lush ladies'. My previous response was intended for ladies in real life.

On Lush, I really don't mind what the women are showing/revealing, as I'm not here for the cyber-fun. But in my own personal experience, the more they show, the least likely their profiles might be genuine. It's still fun to put a face on a screen-name, but my friends really don't reveal all that much. At least I'm fairly certain that all of them are genuine.