Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating on a bra or panties, what excite you guys most?

last reply
26 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you get a chance to go through a woman's laundry basket then what will you pick out from the basket? A bra or a panty? If you have a thing for stockings share it too : )
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
Soft cotton panties feel good, but are better with someone in them. Other than that, not really my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I rather enjoying masturbating on the person wearing those items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
If you get a chance to go through a woman's laundry basket then what will you pick out from the basket? A bra or a panty? If you have a thing for stockings share it too : )

Each to their own, but lingerie looks best scattered around my bed. When I cum, I'd rather do it on her bare skin or inside her. As a masturbation aid? I've never had much interest in it.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather have the panties BEFORE they went through the laundry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love panties and nylons. Have my cum shot in the crotch of them and put them back.
Lurker
0 likes

Instructions for getting cum on panties:

Pull panties to the side > insert cock > fuck until you cum > remove cock > release panties > cum oozes out onto panties.

Any questions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties every time, white lace and used
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
in to panties riteinto the crotch and let her put them back on and wear to work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmmm....panties every time. However, I confess, I did masturbate once into a Wrns Glove.......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties, but only because I have a panty fetish! lol

When I used to live in an apartment block I would actually do just that -- go through the females' laundry and heist a pair of her panties. :P

Cotton is always the best, made even better with her wearing them, of course.
But sometimes all ya got is the panties...

Check out my profile pics for examples of the last time wifey went out of town:
http://www.lushstories.com/seveninch/images/26

Picture removed by admin.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would go for panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd wear panties and cummin em
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Pantries if I was going to do that hopefully worn by the girl.
Lurker
0 likes
PANTIES are a MASSIVE turn on for me to cum on/in. My girlfriend loves it too. I love the look on her face when I over/in her panties!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely Panties. Panties are a huge turn on for me.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've had a great deal of success with both. Had help many times with both. But, truthfully, underwire bras kind of suck. Not that I'd complain if that's what she wore though.

I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never understood why guys do that.

Seen it depicted in movies sometimes but I really don't get the fetish; it does nothing for me.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy the thrill of cumming on my girlfrinds' sexy panties! I will even lick my cum from those frilly panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with tentigo4u: cumming on frilly panties is a real-turn on. And if there's any left over, a dribble onto that matching suspender belt is a bonus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
panties.. too mainstream i will go with bras !!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So much better to pop them all on lol, wearing cum filled panties for the evening is right kinky, even better if your partner's contribution leaks from inside you as well lol xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HHHHmmmmmm a pair of panties have always done it for me!!!! giving them a good sniff and rubbing them on me cock to make myself rock hard smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cant beat cumming in the cups of a nice padded bra