Best strap on to buy for first timer

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can anyone help? I am bi curious. Often use an anal vibrator but my wife wants to use a strap on. Can anyone suggest a good one to use?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I strongly recommend the Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock strapon harness. It takes all sizes of toys, is adjustable to many hip sizes and stays put well. Ive had two other harnesses and find many don't offer eñough strap adjustment to accommodate the many sizes of women while allowing for a really secure fit.

I'm having lunch today with a lesbian friend who's also into strapon play so I'll let you know if she has any other suggestions.

I'd also suggest having a decent sized butt plug in for at least 10 minutes before she starts. It makes a huge difference in how wild she can play without hurting you. And of course, lots ánd lots of lube.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for your advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife bought a Vibrating Feeldoe Classic strapless dildo. Was about $90, but I love the way it feels inside me!
I have worn it to give her double penetration too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
My wife bought a Vibrating Feeldoe Classic strapless dildo. Was about $90, but I love the way it feels inside me!
I have worn it to give her double penetration too!

Thank you I will have a search now and useful to know you can DP never knew that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willtryanything

Thank you I will have a search now and useful to know you can DP never knew that.

She could strap me to her front, that could be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried the feeldoe and I think they stink if you want to do some serious fucking. I swear by my Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock with a double ended plug so I get mine too, many different dong attachments, optional vibrator and a jock strap style harness. I have several strap ons and this is my favorite set up so much so I never even use my others. My harness is by Fetish Bound by Diamonds and I use all Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock parts with it. Here is a link to my harness on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fetish-Bound-by-Diamonds-Strap-on-Harness-G-spot-Anal-Dildo-Dong-Sex-Toy-/291107277790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c7588bde

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Tried the feeldoe and I think they stink if you want to do some serious fucking. I swear by my Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock with a double ended plug so I get mine too, many different dong attachments, optional vibrator and a jock strap style harness. I have several strap ons and this is my favorite set up so much so I never even use my others. My harness is by Fetish Bound by Diamonds and I use all Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock parts with it. Here is a link to my harness on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fetish-Bound-by-Diamonds-Strap-on-Harness-G-spot-Anal-Dildo-Dong-Sex-Toy-/291107277790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c7588bde

Thank you Bunny12 you seem to have a alternate position, would you say from a female comfort rating this is the best. As I also want her to be satisfied?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's why I like the set up in the picture best it is totally comfortable and secure for hands free fucking with great stimulation for both. Every guy I've ever used it on said the part they liked best was that I came several times when using it on them. Every time the external cock moves it moves the one in me so I can come from a bj too lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We tried the feeldo a couple times without success. I talked with my lesbian friend and she said it takes "killer abs" to keep it in place and if you're too wet, it moves around a lot. She likes it, but said it wasn't for everyone.