Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How you lost your virginity? Or what's better a straight cock or a curvy one?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't loose my virginity till I was 20. Always thought to keep it till marriage. Lol it lasted five minutes and uncontrollable. She was so hot. Perky tits b's and shaved pussy. That was my first pussy I tasted. Couldn't compare but it tasted so sweet. It felt so tight and warm. Before it even started. Lol. It was over.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by towatruck
I didn't loose my virginity till I was 20. Always thought to keep it till marriage. Lol it lasted five minutes and uncontrollable. She was so hot. Perky tits b's and shaved pussy. That was my first pussy I tasted. Couldn't compare but it tasted so sweet. It felt so tight and warm. Before it even started. Lol. It was over.

I don't think 'Writer's Resources' is a suitable section for this post. I have moved it for you to 'Crowd Sourcing'.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Also, please refrain from mentioning any underage sexual experiences when sharing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes

HUH?

Is the Washington Monument taller in the winter then it is hotter in the summer? Or ice cream has no bones?

Is right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She was a friend of my sisters and my tutor. She kept dropping stuff until I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. It was also the first time I ever ate pussy. She was a good tutor. I hate to be vague but there are restrictions about details.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was with my first girlfriend. I was 19 she was 17. Her mom , Ms. Vicky, worked the snack bar where I worked and kind of became friends. Vicky wanted me to meet her daughter because she needed a prom date. Normally I would have said no but I thought if the daughter was a fine as the mom why not. Her name was Charnell and I was smiled ear to ear when she introduced her self. Prom came and went. On the way, riding together in the back of her parents car, she whispered "I want you to be my first". We desided to wait a year before we did the deed. I wanted us to last.

After all the messing around, making out, finger fucking her while she gave me head, we did want to wait a year. Not knowing where to go because we both lived with our parents it end up being a year a 11 days until it finally happened. My mom was at work, which was the front apartment she turned into a"boutique", and was sis was busy with her new baby in the living room. Out complete and utter lust and extreme sexual frustration I took Charnell to my room.
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

HUH?

Is the Washington Monument taller in the winter then it is hotter in the summer? Or ice cream has no bones?

Is right?

lol XD

Two questions in one bonus pack ~

But if your ice cream has bones- then somethng is very wrong! (well~ unless you like ice cream with bones!)

I was at my parents, it was planned, my waterbed, and it was my boyfriend who was also a virgin (that is the short version w/out details). I have never had "curved." (I have seen pictures.) I would think due to where my special spot is, I would prefer straight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a friend who came to help my older sis.......she was younger but experienced than i was.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For blowjobs I prefer a straight one just because I can hit it from any angle and not worry that teeth are dragging on it.
I find the straight ones to be much more, shall we say, versatile for my needs.