last reply
205 replies
55.7k views
5 watchers
59 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey can I ask you a question -

what do you think is the slutty thing you have done or would like to ie rubbed pussy in public place, nude beach, tits out, no underwear etc
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I had a blind date and was kinda horny so fucked my next door neighbor. My date showed up about five minutes after I got back to my apartment. Five minutes later we were in my bed fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
Sucked my ex boyfriends cock in the back hallway of a very public building til he came in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
the most?

holy crap, how bad am i that i can't even quite decide on a top 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
the most?

holy crap, how bad am i that i can't even quite decide on a top 10.

We're patient - we can wait.gXxskzXc3xJ0X6qv
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
What is slutty anyway? I don't like the term. It's a mans word. Why do women who like sex have their behaviour branded slutty? I fuck a lot. Does that make me a slut?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I was the center of attention at a Bukakke party....
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I was home und my husband was on the way home ...from a 3 day trip..when he got there he had a friend with him.....we sat around having drinks ..mi husband said he was going to lay down for a short nap.....and would i mind staying up with his friend..i said ok ...love to ....i told his friend that i was going to get in the hot tub, it was about 11 at night ...to come go with me ....he said ok he'd love it ...we were in the hot tub for about 20 mins ....und i just had to see what i could do with his friend....lol....yeah ....i was a slut...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ugh the blowjob on my boyfriend at the movie theater. Still can't believe I did something do trashy but it was still exciting . Then there was the time I was on my knees for hubby and he was leaning back against the hood of his truck...someone drove by and hooked a quick u-turn to see again. The road was wayyyyyy more public than we thought...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
What is slutty anyway? I don't like the term. It's a mans word. Why do women who like sex have their behaviour branded slutty? I fuck a lot. Does that make me a slut?

please don't get me wrong I did not mean offence. im glad you like to fuck your a good sportsmile
Lurker
0 likes
gave a guy a blowjob once in a strip club parking lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

I luv sluts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it guys keep on having fun its great to be a slut smile. I don't mean a dirty old crack whore just some one who likes to have fun male or female :)
Lurker
0 likes
I gave a guy a blow job in a store fitting room
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Double blowjob with my best friend on a taxi driver because we couldn't afford to pay him
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would either be sex in the sea with a stranger whilst on holiday in turkey, or dragging a guy from the bar up to the pool room in Uni, probably
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by LuvitAll

Luvitall

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior. I know neither of us plan to reduce our Fucking in the near term.

Is it really less offensive if a guy say "She will Fuck almost anyone, rather than she is such a Slut?" So we have Morals of a man!!!

Then of course I am not completely sure just what you mean by "Sluttiest thing you have done?"

Does that mean, Public Sex or Doing more than one person at a time, or at a party taking on all cumers. Just what does it mean?.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
Ugh the blowjob on my boyfriend at the movie theater. Still can't believe I did something do trashy but it was still exciting . Then there was the time I was on my knees for hubby and he was leaning back against the hood of his wrangler...someone drove by and hooked a quick u-turn to see again. The road was wayyyyyy more public than we thought...

You sound like my type of girl. Lol. Can I take you to a movie?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Luvitall

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior. I know neither of us plan to reduce our Fucking in the near term.

Is it really less offensive if a guy say "She will Fuck almost anyone, rather than she is such a Slut?" So we have Morals of a man!!!

Then of course I am not completely sure just what you mean by "Sluttiest thing you have done?"

Does that mean, Public Sex or Doing more than one person at a time, or at a party taking on all cumers. Just what does it mean?.

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior.

You see? Right there is the rub. I don't want to have to change my behaviour so I am not referred to as a Slut. And neither should you. We just like to have a lot of sex with a lot of people. I fuck a lot of men who like to do the same thing and we don't call them sluts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by squirtmaster

please don't get me wrong I did not mean offence. im glad you like to fuck your a good sportsmile

No offence taken. I'm just mystified why women who like to fuck a lot of people get a label, but men don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

No offence taken. I'm just mystified why women who like to fuck a lot of people get a label, but men don't.

call me what you want Male Slut, Whore , ganger what ever.

im just a good a sport as you girls smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once made it with a married man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was trying on a dress and showed it off to my BF at the time and we fucked in the dress, in the dressing room. O and never bought the dress lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie
I once made it with a married man!

did u know he was married?
Lurker
0 likes
was a fuck toy for a groups of black men during the superbowl.
Lurker
0 likes
It was broad daylight, and I was on the terrace. I got so sexually aroused that I decided to shed all my clothes. I got stark naked and roamed on the terrace without even U-Wear! There was always this fear of getting caught red handed. But, the thrill of getting caught aroused me even further. I then masturbated for 20 minutes. Luckily, no one saw me (If someone saw me, I can't help it).

There was this thrill man!!! It was very adventurous. I never did anything like that at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by male_pussy
It was broad daylight, and I was on the terrace. I got so sexually aroused that I decided to shed all my clothes. I got stark naked and roamed on the terrace without even U-Wear! There was always this fear of getting caught red handed. But, the thrill of getting caught aroused me even further. I then masturbated for 20 minutes. Luckily, no one saw me (If someone saw me, I can't help it).

There was this thrill man!!! It was very adventurous. I never did anything like that at all.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Nice first post, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nat4fun
was a fuck toy for a groups of black men during the superbowl.
I hope you write this. It would make a great story.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Decided to try sex with a guy. Went and paid a trani for an hour of his time. Sucked my first cock, and luved it. Then I fucked his hot Hawaiian butt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After my first gay fuck I went to another gay hooker. This time I rimmed him while he jerked off all over my ock and balls