cumming in a woman who is not on birth control

last reply
89 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
for some weird reason, that makes me extremely hot.... any thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
Very risky business. Not so hot when you're up to your elbows in nappies, interrupted sleep for months etc. etc
Lurker
0 likes
Love to cum inside.....hate pulling out and despise condoms!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Why Not?? I've been shootin blanks for years
0 likes
If you BOTH truly want and are up for the shared responsibility - inlove and married is good for baby...or but just the thought is a super turn on. Yes!! It is super sexy and hot. It turns me & my bf on. It is a turn on. But it would not be a turn on by anyone besides my boyfriend since we have discussed and know our feelings. [Getting knocked up by someone unwilling to be a dad, someone not wanting the responsibility, HIV or STD or complications including unknown person who me~ NOT hot. Takes the mojo out of a sexy scene.] The FANTASIES arouse though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
It's great if you want and are up for the shared responsibility - inlove and want this...or just the thought is a super turn on. Yes!! It is super sexy and hot. It turns me & my bf on. It is a turn on. But it would not be a turn on by anyone besides my boyfriend since we have discussed and know our feelings. [Getting knocked up by someone unwilling to be a dad, someone not wanting the responsibility, HIV or STD or complications including unknown person who me~ NOT hot. Takes the mojo out of a sexy scene.] The FANTASIES arouse though.

I think it is hot and it is a turn on who's not taking a birth control, but not just any woman and the only woman I like is my gf. Of course it is a major turn on when I get to impregnate her and it also turns her on too lol. I like your post my baby and yes we have discussed this and we both love it very much ;)
0 likes
Quote by 1HornyHungryOkami
Of course it is a major turn on when I get to impregnate her...

Truth be known, on a side note to the fantasy: I AM on birth control though (and I do have a ring) ~TRUTH (had to say), may not be as sexy, but we enjoy entertaining the fantasies and things. It could still be a possible thing or later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

But I AM on birth control and I do have a ring ~TRUTH (had to say), may not be as sexy, but we enjoy entertaining the fantasies and things. It could still be a possible thing or later. ;)

Ohhh you know me my baby and yes I know you are, but some day your Daddy is gonna get ya ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If I knew the girl, and knew she wasn't diseased or crazy, I would no problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Unless you were really going for a baby with a person you were prepared to have one with, it's only hot until the consequences dawn on you. If anything else doesn't scare you off, then knowing that in worst case scenario it could put your normal sex life on hold for a while should be sufficient to make you reconsider.

Of course, the fantasy is hot as hell. Nobody is denying that; it's pure natural instinct. If I were fucking a girl on a vacation somewhere, and I was guaranteed to never hear from her again, I'd be incredibly tempted to shoot my load deep in her belly to get her pregnant. But that's under circumstances where you're liberated from any possible consequences, and even then your conscience is likely to come back to haunt you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
risky unless you are ready to be a parent. Personally I do not want that risk, so I protect myself. Although it isn't 100% it beats the odds of going unprotected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From experience you can't believe I am not able to get pregnant because of past issues. She indeed could and did. She convinced me to cum in her every time and then told me she wanted nothing more from me and stay away from the child. Had another one who always wanted to be filled with cum and I knew for sure she couldn't be trusted was looking for a husband all along.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I understand that it is risky and feels dangerous and that can be huge turn on. I also talked to a friend who is trying to get pregnant and she says it's a whole new level of intimacy. However you should not play with your future and the life of a possible child like that. There are many other ways to get both, danger and intimacy.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
As long as you cum in her ass you should be fine.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Magical_felix

Like your style.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
words to live by lol
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by Dreamer90
I understand that it is risky and feels dangerous and that can be huge turn on. I also talked to a friend who is trying to get pregnant and she says it's a whole new level of intimacy. However you should not play with your future and the life of a possible child like that. There are many other ways to get both, danger and intimacy.

Very well said.

Then again...it's hard to go past Felix's words of wisdom.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have cum inside a woman who was not on birth control. I was very stupid I know... She was a much older woman. She told me she could not get pregnant anymore, and I went with it....
The act of it was sensual, the look on her face as I came was sweet.
HOWEVER, the next few weeks wondering if I had done the wrong thing and become an unwilling dad? That was not so sexy. Condoms are annoying yes, but so is a little me that I am not ready to be responsible for.
Just sayin'..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hate to pull out but you have to remember that if this girl has a familly history of mental illnes or congenital diseases you will be bringing a retarded or very sick baby into this world. It is just not fair to the baby or to who ever ends up with the child.
if you had been dating for years and new the families and be honest then I would take chances.
Head Nurse
0 likes
We have a word for people who do this: parents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A disaster in the makings
0 likes
You find it "extremely hot" because of biology. Biology dictates that you knock up as many women as possible, as often as possible. However, thanks to evolution and modern chemistry, you do not have to be a slave to biology. My recommendation would be, find a partner on birth control, and whisper sweet nothings about how you're fucking a baby into her as you cum inside of her.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing wrong with it being a turn on... the power to inseminate a woman is quite a hot thing indeed..

However in real life it is too much of a risk unless you actually would like to get her pregnant... just not a good idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im on the pill .....so i like it ...!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by drhardwork82
for some weird reason, that makes me extremely hot.... any thoughts?

Are you prepared to financially support the products of such activity for 18-21 years? Oh yeah – and then there is college to be paid for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's how I ended up with 2 kids but no regrets
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I love doing this! It is so hot knowing I could be impregnating her!!
0 likes
Ejaculating in/on someone "analy" as with anywhere (except mouth~ maybe)... it only takes a tiny droplet to slide down and "swim" ~ and that is why it is possible to get pregnant even without vaginal penetration. Those are NOT words of wisdom & sperm can stay a live for quite a while too-FYI. Incase someone really did not know-that is not a smart recommendation, because to make that assumption is not safe without contraception.

Yes, they make all kinds of birth control. not just condoms. If you have concerns about STDS and spreading such diseases, then the fantasy of all that sexy risky stuff really should be done with someone who agrees to it {upfront}.

I find it better to be with soneone I know does not have those issues to worry about. ('And like the one person said above, it isn't wise to believe the women who claims she cannot get pregnant, even if she may truly believe that, there are also too many cases of entrapment, and unwanted pregnancy isn't cool). I know it's a hot turn on and all but I like to 'Live the fantasy' but 'Be Safe.'