do you prefer hold ups or suspenders or tights

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer stockings or hold ups, find tights too restrictive- crotchless are fine mind you but prefer stockings overall as I like suspender belts, hold ups are good too but it makes little difference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the stay ups over any of them. The suspenders chafe and catch. Tights are fine for the winter months but they never seem to be long enough for someone as tall as I am.
0 likes
They are all okay when they are something I really like. I have worn them all. I have gotten back into silk stockings and I like strapless but mine stay better with the garter. I came to just wear nothing but smooth lotioned legs, add a little shimmer or sun and go. I think I still "prefer" NONE of The Above, though the strapless stockings are what I am wearing now.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stay-ups are best. They look great and they roll off without delay when required to do so.
Ambrose
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stay-ups are best. They look great and they roll off without delay when required to do so.
Ambrose
Lurker
0 likes
1. Stockings
2. Hold ups

Tights a very distant 3rd for when it's cold and I want to wear a short dress, skirt or shorts.
Lurker
0 likes
Not exacty sure about UK terminology, but in the US I wear garter belts and stockings all winter and nothing in the summer.
Lurker
0 likes
My first choice would always be stockings but some outfits can be too tight to wear a suspender belt. In these cases hold ups are called for. I NEVER wear tights
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Visually stockings and suspenders draw the eye .....but then a the flash of a lace top hold up can also have an effect !!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
kind of fond of suspenders myself smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
SuperGlue worlds pretty good.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One of my exes prefered I wear a stocking over my head and then we'd play hold up.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
One of my exes prefered I wear a stocking over my head and then we'd play hold up.

Ha! Yeah I've totally missed your posts, good stuff.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm not a pantyhose kinda girl...or anything in that realm, but on those rare occasions that I do wear them, I prefer the hold-ups.

I save that other fun stuff for the bedroom.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I am totally for soft smooth bare legs, it is all I ever do

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Its heading into summer here in the south, beach days, and sundresses with bare legssmile all that hold ups and tights are for you poor folk in the cold north
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess pull ups and thigh highs are the same. I hope. If I must that is always my choice. Guys from April to November I am bare legged and I am sure you will like me better with bare flesh than any kind of hose you can thing of.

Being a California Girl OK on older California Girl it is going to be warm and no hose is necessary.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like both. I prefer hold ups as a rule. Sometimes I will wear suspender type pantyhose (no panty to them) because I like the look of suspenders, but they are smooth not like a garter type. A garter suspenders are fun when at home just to be sexy with a matching bra and panty set.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, it depends on the occasion. Summer days are for bare legs. Pantyhose for work in the cooler months. For a special sexy evening... nothing beats lace topped nylons and a sexy suspender belt.