Login

How to Keep the Fun Up

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What else should I ask or talk about with my lover? I think we are getting out of the good and fun topics and just stick to the sex stuffs. Bored and worried that this might be the cause of the break-up. Help me guys! Love lots. :*
0 likes
How old is this relationship? What have you already covered or tried? Do you already have a deep bond (?) because if not you may need to dig deeper or the relationship may not be destined to grow and evolve (?) -like you said.

Doing things and discussing other things like your innermost thoughts, fears, dreams, phobias, concerns, weakness, and childhood desires, places you might want to travel (?). It is really endless. If you can't talk about feelings "together", ideas and try to mix in the sexy too -be creative! 'then either you may be a very boring person or someone who just cannot articulate, at a crossroads, or perhaps it is the other person and the other way around. Maybe the relationship needs some sprucing? If the relationship is at a point of doldrums, you just have to dig a little deeper. To me kink and sexy, and sex can always be found, but unlike a former sexual relationship I had, my partner today (and for the last 2 years) has also been a best friend. We just do not seem to run out of fun conversations or topics.

Ask yourself ~ is it you (?) ... or him/her (?) or "both"? Does it matter? It is not a 'blame game', no, but just to check yourself and for understanding you can evaluate. Here are MORE suggestions :/ : comment & link BOTH to you

Then watch movies, watch together, find things to discuss that are fun...
Go to the zoo together. Ask each other questions for prizes. Make a quiz!

(Example Below: I made that for my bf)