Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, have you ever had crush on your friend's mom?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope your friend's are not on lush LOL
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....I find alot of women of any age sexy
0 likes
None of my friends had really crush-worth moms, to be honest. My youngest brother's friend, on the other hand, had a rather hot momma.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was this girl that i grew up with called Stacey. Her mum really had it going on ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Ya I totally did. The friends mom was the local group fitness instructor so she was in amazing shape. And she had no problems showing off her body by only wearing little shorts and a sports bra while we were all over at his house...kinda makes sense why we pretty much only hung out at his place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many years ago, but oh yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10
There was this girl that i grew up with called Stacey. Her mum really had it going on ;)

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, I still see her from time to time. She still looks good.
Lurker
0 likes
haha yeah. One day, Michelle's pussy will be mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooo hell yes a few of them and even my mom's friends
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. My buddy and I put a tag team on a woman old enough to be our mom. Then later, I dated her daughter, she was my age, had a lot of sex with her. It was freaky how muck their bodies were alike and their body language was exactly the same. It was fun, but I always lusted for a hot one on one with her mom. She would come around after was dating her daughter and give me this devilish grin. Torturing me.