Foreplay or Fuck?

last reply
23 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We want both, but what do you want to last longer?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay by a long shot! By my definition, a "fuck" should quick, hard, and brutish. That would be a nice punctuating ending to long, varied, riding-the-very-edge of orgasm, foreplay. My two cents, anyway.2sMJ2uhex7ItJMEv
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay and lots of it. Little things all day txts when you're away touches and teases while you're around each other. And tons during leading up to an amazing grand finale.
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay definately. The build up. The kissing, licking, biting, sucking, squeezing. All leading up to the I have to have you the sweet torture of it. Mmmmm then we fuck. Perfect xxx
Lurker
0 likes
The prelude sets the tone for what is likely to come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say foreplay but not for an excessively long time. Not too long that we forget why we are doing it. Thats just counterproductive. The more attention paid to foreplay the better the fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with jooocy69 "Foreplay definately. The build up. The kissing, licking, biting, sucking, squeezing. All leading up to the I have to have you the sweet torture of it. Mmmmm then we fuck. Perfect xxx"

Want the foreplay and lead up to the grand finale xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay!
The tension of the tango as it builds is so much fun!
I love knowing she is preparing for me. I relish the details as I prepare for her.
Then, as we physically come together, the spring winds tighter and tighter until it has to ... has to ... has to release.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel foreplay just makes the orgasm more strong and maybe even last much longer when you are ready to fuck
Lurker
0 likes
Reason 1001 why she will soon be my ex: Foreplay - Shakes my shoulder, and says, "You awake?"

I actually prefer foreplay that will last all day, and orgasm in bed just before going to sleep.

Match made in hell.
Man, woman and their thoughts:

Kissing & Light Petting

He's thinking: “She can’t resist: She's powerless before my ways!”

She's thinking: “Garlic breath, yuk!”

Undressing he flashes his cock.

He thinking: “My God, look at the size of that!”

She’s thinking: “Well, it's not the size that counts!”

Foreplay & Oral Sex

He thinking: “Worship my impressive manhood.”

She’s thinking: “If he doesn’t warn me before he cums, I’m going to kill him.”

Penetration

He thinking: “You stallion, you’re gonna make her beg for mercy!”

She’s thinking: “That's it?”

Orgasm

He's thinking: “Scream my name, bitch!”

She’s thinking: “I deserve an Oscar for this.”

Afterwards

He thinking: “I rocked her world.”

She’s thinking: “Stop snoring.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay then fucking. Orgasms are far more explosive with foreplay
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay.. If you take the time to warm up the engine.. The drive is so much more fulfilling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Foreplay…I want to be spoiled. It starts way before the sex…It starts with dinner…good conversation…being playful…flirting…to me all that is foreplay
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely foreplay. I love to be teased and aroused until I become desperate to cum. The anticipation and aching for release makes the eventually fulfillment so intense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sarabrowning
Definitely foreplay. I love to be teased and aroused until I become desperate to cum. The anticipation and aching for release makes the eventually fulfillment so intense.

I'm the exact same way
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay is a definite but sometimes we just need a fuck.... lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I definitely like the foreplay at least a good hours worth......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay is my weapon for good fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, so very important
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 out of 10 times I want and need great foreplay. Every now and then i just need to fuck.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't one set the tone for the other?