Have any of you husbands sucked a cock without your wife having knowledge of it

last reply
41 replies
5.9k views
3 watchers
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
or have you had your cock sucked by a man?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
or have you had your cock sucked by a man?

Have you?
I know that I've sucked some but I've no idea how many. It isn't really something that comes to mind when you're slurping on a cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes many times.
Lurker
1 like
NO & NO + Never = @#$%
0 likes
Not yet but the day may cum ... er ... come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my first marriage I was sucking a guy off. He was returning the favor each time also. Wife did not know about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELL NO. I have never sucked a cock, or had mine sucked by a male. I never will do either one either. My life would have to be on the line to even consider doing either!!!!!

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only once. But wants to do it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went straight for several decades after wild youth. Cant recall telling any of my straight gf of those years about my cocksucking past. Currently all the women I've had sex with I've been up front and honest about my current and past practices.
Lurker
0 likes
Once once, but I won't say that will be the only time
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Not yet but the day may cum ... er ... come.

Update: Answer is now "yes" but he didn't cum. Not sure if I'm bad at it or he was having a bad day (he said he'd already stroked off earlier so maybe he has a long recharge time).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes in both directions.
Lurker
0 likes
No, my wife has full knowledge and has participated on occasion?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hundreds over the years.
1 like
Have sucked quite a few delicious cocks in my days. First started as a teen with a good friend. Still love the feel of a nice, hard cock in my mouth and feel his warm cum splashing my throat.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
My wife is usually involved, but twice I have sucked guys that I randomly met and we hooked-up. There is an added layer of excitement about sucking a random stranger, swallowing his cum and then never seeing him again.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, but I told her about it and she's now open to us having a threesome with another guy or shemales and will suck cock with me, and let me get fucked in the ass while eating her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done that often, always with my female partner's knowledge. Sometimes she participates too, I love to suck his cock with her.
Lurker
1 like
Once once, but I won't say that will be the only time
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sucked my first several weeks ago, it was amazing. Looking forward to next time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I swapped head with a friend many years ago, but not since I've been married. I'd love to try it again, though...
Lurker
1 like
Yes I have and have had my cock sucked by a guy... all with wife having no knowledge of my bi curious side fulfilled.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife thinks I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times I have sucked strangers into adult movie theaters without my wife knowing
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to "DO" one of her lovers but she would never permit it.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes, I suck cock and she does not know about it.
Lurker
1 like
I don't make it a habit to tell her every time I have oral with a guy. I'm sure she has licked pussy without my knowledge. So there.
Lurker
0 likes
I have & she will NEVER find out. It will go with me to the grave