Would you choose mind or body?

last reply
36 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What if you could have sex with your celebrity crush but you could only have half of them?

You could either have their body that you could enjoy looking at and touching, but they would have your usual partner's mind so the sex would be what you have always had and predictable.

OR, You could have their mind for a completely new and different sexual experience, but their mind would be in your usual partner's body.

So, which turns you on more? Mind or body?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd take body.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd take body.
Lurker
0 likes
love a god body, but I need a girl who can contribute to the conversation too
Prolific Writer
0 likes
The mind.

If you can stimulate the mind first...then all the rest of your body parts would be stimulated.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Her mind!

Everything takes place in her mind.

I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
The mind. . .no doubt
Lurker
0 likes
The mind for sure.
0 likes
Okay so the question is strictly about a 'celebrity' crush - their mind in my mate's body or my mate's mind and their body??

Well, lol, that is just WRONG. I want my mate!! I want the full package.
As much as I use him for his body (JUST KIDDING) I am inlove with his "mind" - it is the mind of the person that is more important between the two, for me. I know my former celeb crush (Viggo) has a great mind and he is a very articulate, intelligent rennassiance man... but I do not want to forego and switch out parts of someone I love when that is not right to not accept the full package (?) That kinda makes me feel like Doctor Frankenstein. I sound like a party-pooper to the question... sorry. If I had to answer I want to keep my mate's mind.

I STILL want the full package - and sex is not "predictable same ole same ole" with my mate. lol I do not look at it like that. I do not feel I would be getting an upgrade. :/ Sex is great! I want my mate! I love my mate's mind.

Lurker
0 likes
Mind!!
Lurker
0 likes
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I prefer a person whom can talk than a body.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it would have to be the mind .... A beautiful clean mind can always be corrupted ...
Lurker
0 likes
If it was Johnny Depp, it's a no brainer - His mind.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I want the mind... We can always sculpt the bodies later if we feel the need... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mind, nothing sexier than a open minded mind, you make love to her mind and her body will follow.
Lurker
0 likes
It's impossible to have great sex without a sexy mind. No brainer!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Ok, this thread totally has me confused...

Did those who responded 'the mind is such a marvelous thing' love their partners' mind so much that they'd only exchange their bodies with the one of a hot celebrity?

Or did they mean that they only have a crush on their favorite celebrities' minds, and would therefore enjoy their minds no matter the body it was in? Like, they would enjoy Hugh Jackman's mind in Danny DeVito's body? Or Charlize Theron's mind in Rosie O'donnell's body? And that, in fact, they don't really like their partners' mind and would gladly trade it, but can still somehow tolerate their bodies?

Anyway, myself I'd take Sasha Grey's mind in Rachel McAdams' body.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really am quite annoyed and bored with my current partner...can I just get a mindless body for a bit?? Lol....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really am quite annoyed and bored with my current partner...can I just get a mindless body for a bit?? Lol....
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I'll go for the body since I don't have a partner right now ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
The body - definitely.
Lurker
0 likes
The mind for sure- they could have a perfect body, but need to know what to do with it and with yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta be the mind. Interesting conversation is such a turn-on for me. All kinds of body types appeal to me but a good mind--oh, it doesn't get any better than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Mind, Yes there would have to be some physical attraction but I find word play soooo stimulating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since this about sex and not politics, I would choose body over mind.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The basis of attraction is a combination of mind and body, so one is not more important than the other. It can't all be the mind, you have to find some physical aspect attractive. Humans are shallow like that.

That being said, I think the attribute with the most longevity is the mind, no question. A good body and a pretty face will only last a few decades, but a good mind will always be a good mind.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
0 likes
A good mind that takes care of its body.
Plus the next time she'll be an orphan and will undergo a complete psychological assessment - MMPI3 included.
0 likes
I say the mind there are plenty of ideas sexually you can come up with that the body can not