2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I did laugh...

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Kanye whined enough about it. They're so entitled...but the pictures were gorgeous, I must say.

And that baby is beautiful.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
They had the James Franco/Seth Rogan Bound II Cover Spoof making the rounds too. smile

People are freaking out about it. I think Sarah Michelle Gellar said it's causing her to end her Vogue subscription. I get that it's a huge departure for a magazine of this caliber and but Kanye is pretty buddy-buddy with Anna Wintour and I think she's just making a statement on the changing face of fashion influence, trends and social media by putting them on the cover.

I hate the style of the cover though to be honest. The wedding'esque look reminded me of Carrie Bradshaw's revolting Vogue bridal cover shoot scene from the Sex and the City movie. It's a bit cheeseball to me. They could have done something a little more dynamic and fashion forward. Even the pose was amateur wedding photography 101. Not sure what happened there. I don't mind them on the cover, but damn - it's Vogue - I was expecting more. silly