Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After a man cums into you, do you clean up or just let it stay with you for the day?

last reply
51 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(coff coff) CAT FOOD (coff coff)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they have pussy cleaning services?
Lurker
0 likes
leave it in
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I like to leave it in. I use panty liners if I know I am going to be getting up soon after the fun is over so it can drip at its own pace and not mess me up. The best is to have the guy that put it there go down and get some out with some gentle oral!

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
luv to leave there cum inside me n av it seep out n soak my panties, that is unless they've already used there tongue to clean me, mmmm.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Depends on what I have to do for the day. It's a kinky, sexy notion...especially if we're together and he fills me up before we go out, and we both know it's there, then yes, it can be very hot. And then we come home right after for some more fun.

But not if I have a busy day planned and I'm out all day. It's just unnecessary....and kinda gross.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy to clean up
Lurker
0 likes
I like to use a warm wet soft washcloth and clean my girl up, and then pat dry with a warm soft towel, then go back to cuddling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Clean it up. Unless it's at night and I'm too tired to move. Then I just do it in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't let it stay with me 'for the day', but I may let it stay with me if I happen to have a certain clean up servive in mind.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I leave it in unless i am wearing a dress with no undies then it has to be cleaned for obvious reasons. I love knowing i am full of my lovers seed. Something romantic about that. I also am super horny knowing im full of cum. I love when my lips become slippery because i know a little of him leaked out so i run my finger through my lips for a quick taste.
0 likes
I don't jump up or push him away. I'm not like that. As much as I am particular about hygeine and like to be clean, I like getting dirty too. I would want him to STAY ... right where he was when he collapses and just rest~ just catch his breath and slow his breathing, relax, enjoy, and fully get all from the after moments, taking that time. I like to "stay." So I would not do anything right away. There may be a round two or three. I might be the one to passout before cleaning occurred~

I would clean or be cleaned after the leisurely period that could be minutes or an hr or so maybe give or take, and shortly after the respite, if I should decide, a nice shower together is always inviting, too, just because it feels good and is fun!

[I do not use feminine cleaning products but I do clean THOROUGHLY for "freshness"!]

Clean - get dirty - Clean - get dirty & take my time with each~ enjoy.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I always pee after sex. Apparently this helps prevent UTIs. Since I've never had a UTI, I assume there may be some truth to this. Anyway, some of the cum will come out naturally during this process (ie. into the toilet bowl/paper). That's usually about it, unless it's morning and I'm jumping in the shower shortly after sex, in which case I do a thorough cleaning.

Unless I'm staying in bed for a few more rounds and it's a lazy day, I'm not the type to enjoy major jizz leakage and dripping all day.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a guys cum in me so I don't mind however if I need to be out in public I tend to have a quick shower. I don't feel the need for cleaning products
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a guys cum in me so I don't mind however if I need to be out in public I tend to have a quick shower. I don't feel the need for cleaning products
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends, if I am going home after a date I always leave it in so my husband can enjoy itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing feels better then leaving in my ass and letting it dribble out or if they want to clean me up then fell free.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely inside me...love that feeling of it oozing out of me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i let it stay in me and as i walk around it oozes out of me
Lurker
0 likes
Unless he wants to lick me clean I will leave it in, love feeling like a slut and let it seep out especially if I'm going out.
Lurker
0 likes
Clean up
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I don't shower or clean up specifically after having sex. If I have sex early in the morning, I will leave it in all day. I usually shower at night before going to bed, which means his cum can be inside me for almost 24 hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
leaving it in me to drip out slowly makes me feel so slutty, I love it! And without panties, the wet leg syndrome drives my hubby crazy when I get home after a date.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)