Login

Mobile full site viewing

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone else have a problem when your viewing lush on your cell phone and it crashes? It doesn't do this to me with other sites, just lush. When I view my page or someone else's it immediately closes the web when I scroll down. Even when I let the page fully load. By the way, I have an iPhone 5. I'm wondering maybe if there's anyway to possibly fix it? Thank you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that with Safari? I've switched to Chrome on my iPhone 5 for web browsing and it seems to behave better (surprisingly). I'd guess that the Youtube videos are the source of the problem.

That said, I don't use the mobile version - it's like Lush Lite to me. The full version works fine for me though the new icons have made things a lot more fiddly.

As I've said before it would be much better if the design of the full site wasn't a fixed width, then there'd be no need for a separate mobile version but I can certainly appreciate that wouldn't be a small job
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber