Foot licking?

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondered if any of you boys enjoyed having their feet licked and toes sucked? Not many men do, or rather they don't like to admit to it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'd let a chick lick and suck my toes. I'd be like, "why don't you clip my nails and give my feet a rub too while you're down there, princess."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock
Just wondered if any of you boys enjoyed having their feet licked and toes sucked? Not many men do, or rather they don't like to admit to it.

I used to enjoy licking and sucking toes but I never liked it being done to me. I've had two bf's who enjoyed it being done to them, even liked having the soles of their feet licked. I did it but prefered the toe action.
I've a couple of guy friends here who have a foot fetish but again I think it isn't their own feet, it's the others.
0 likes
I'm trying to remember if a woman has done it to me. I have done some toe sucking and licking but I don't think I have ever been on the receiving end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had done to me but love to do it for the ladys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12
Never had done to me but love to do it for the ladys

Lmao, how did I know that this would catch your attention. As soon as I saw it I thought of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My toes are an "hot" zone, makes me Crazy if my gf touch my feet during sex, and I can Cum really hard of she starts to suck my big toe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock

And what about you? Do you like to perform this kind of stimulation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

You know me so well lol
Lmao, how did I know that this would catch your attention. As soon as I saw it I thought of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I do enjoy kissing, licking, and suckng my gf's feet and toes once in a while when I am aroused. I wouldn't mind if she kissed or sucked my toe lol and she did say that to me a while lol did turn me on though. XD
Site administrator
0 likes
Never tried that .. never been offered .. any chance of a nail cut at the same time please? .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Noo...I really cant see nothing horny in this act...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want my feet touched or want to touch feet during sex... I hate them and really don't see the appeal of it :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not especially bothered about receiving but don't mind it for the odd surprise. Most feet freak me out a little, but having said that I really admire a perfect pair - which is very rare and difficult to define. I'd enjoy licking/sucking one of those, as long as they're fresh and clean.

And then strangely enough I do enjoy watching girls doing it to each other ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG YES!! I hadn't even realized that this would turn me on until an ex grabbed my foot and sucked and licked my foot and between my toes (yes they were clean), and I came unglued it was amazing.
AzDblEz
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Yeah, I wouldn't mind, I suppose. I'd have to make sure I was all clean and tidy down there though.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock

I love the feeling, sweet, but nearly all the women I know, want it done to them, rather than doing it to the man; shame really, since it's such a beautiful experience.

X.
Lurker
0 likes
My second wife loved for me to suck and nibble on her toes-she'd moan like crazy when I did it and it would get her soaking wet and ready for me to fill her up-my current wife doesn't particularly like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks but if the girl has cute feet im all about touching them.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not into feet. I do not mind rubbing them but licking is out of the question. Although I do like to see a woman with pedicured toes. My thought is that is a sign the woman has confidence in herself, and wants to look her best. Confidence is a real turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock

I've never had it done to me, but I don't think I'd like it. I quite like having my feet rubbed or stroked and I like playing with girls' feet and kissing their toes etc. (and it they usually seem to enjoy it), but I think I would feel weird if they did it to me. Plus, I didn't think there were many girls who were into that sort of thing....?
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a fan of anything involving feet in a sexual manor...
Lurker
0 likes
Not a fan of it.