Have you had sex with a person from work

last reply
164 replies
16.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not, very dangerous. But I have had sex with a client of my company. Is that about the same thing>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure is, I have affair with women from work and we are very discreet. Meet up for sex when ever we can. Would not like to hurt our partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet, but working on it ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
No, never
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes, and I now have a rule against it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - but not in my present job.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and the affair nearly destroyed my marriage. Not to be recommended.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I took his viginity and two of his friends' at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes twice one with a 34 year old married n 18 year old student
Lurker
0 likes
Yes in a former job before I was married. ...it was fun doing lunch
Lurker
0 likes
Yes in a former job before I was married. ...it was fun doing lunch
Lurker
0 likes
not sex. I've gotten blowjobs. I keep it professional ;]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. A different gal in three different jobs. Not very smart, but I do have fond memories of those early days.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep - a few times. One ended up being 3-month thing that ended badly and making work tough for awhile.
0 likes
Yes. I dated my direct supervisor once [business party at club - AWKWARD], and another time I dated someone I was a supervisor over. I have had it both ways, different places. Neither time did anyone know, it was our secret, and the 2nd lasted much longer and was monogamous- we even lived where we worked, and not far from each other. We took vacation time at the same time and went traveling together for holiday/special ocassions. ^0^ It was kinky, but I do not think I would want to get mixed up in that complication again. I barely escaped it being bad or more awkward.
Lurker
0 likes
yes many times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have had two. One was with a woman in her 20's just pure animalistic sex, fullfilling a need. The second was a Blackwoman close to my own age. It started out at work turned into a 9yr relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by heat23
not sex. I've gotten blowjobs. I keep it professional ;]

Given blow jobs...

I'm glad to know my professionalism wasn't jeopardised
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have. I have had a fling with a client and while it was fun and didn't cause any problems, I don't think I would do that again either.

I know of friends who have had sex with co-workers and many times it ends up really bad. Sometimes its best just not to mix the two.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Never have. I have had a fling with a client and while it was fun and didn't cause any problems, I don't think I would do that again either.

I know of friends who have had sex with co-workers and many times it ends up really bad. Sometimes its best just not to mix the two.

also depends on the person you're messing with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Kinda. I worked for a volunteer organization and got hooked up with the secretary. It was great sex. Nooners, after meetings...even at another volunteer's wedding. It went on for a while...and she stopped it. Said she was concentrating on a guy she liked. That lasted for about a year...she contacted me and said she couldn't believe she let me go. Soon after we were banging again. I eventually moved away. I still think about her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....movies...1, clothing store.....2,.....electronic store...2 again,...insurance....1... Married that one...hey that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Hope I don't have to edit after thinking about this for a bit.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kissed a girl, and I liked it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. When I was a high school English teacher I had frequent sex with one of the coaches who also taught P.E. and Driver's Ed. at the high school I was teaching at.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, I did before they were my co-workers! Before I took over my dad's company I had had sex with a couple guys who worked for him. After that, they were my employees and I've never had sex with any co-workers since except David.
Lurker
0 likes
Pleased my boss a few times