Login

Girls, do you compromise in sex?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there any thing that you don't want to do it, but you do it because he likes it and wants you to do it?
By the changing time people are developing different fetishes and fantasies and not everyone likes those fetishes and fantasies.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've been together long enough (7 years) that we've talked our fetishes. I was reluctant, at first, to get into the BDSM with him; but now I enjoy it very much. On the flip, he had to get used to my dislike of giving head. I will admit that I have done more things the last few years that I had said I would never do. If he had not talked to me about certain things I would never have tried and liked them. I guess what I'm saying is that it is like eating your veggies... you have to try them before you know if you don't like them ;) So yes I compromise and learn what I like and don't like.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
I've been compromised many times, once letting a guy give me anal which I didn't enjoy. And I've been compromised quite a few times by being talked into giving oral relief to guys I didn't want or couldn't have full sex with (due to the situation, time, place etc.)

I've also had a few threesomes where really I just wanted to be with the girl but her male partner doing me was part of the package.
Lurker
0 likes
I am man but I can answer this questions....NO...no compromise....girls always want to dominated...in a bad and in a life...)))
0 likes
I wish to compromise and be complying to please, but I honestly do not compromise (one thing is the only issue). My boyfriend keeps trying to get me to and I know he really, REALLY wants this. I understand. It makes me sad that I really do not like and I am trying. He may be a Dom, but he is an understanding dom. We got into this together. (Only each other & he is a Daddy-Dom). I like everything we do and that he wants except for one thing. I am a small frame and I tear easily anally up inside for no reason. I have had a problem since early adulthood, and not for doing ANYthing (- just standing or doing something normal, I would have seering pain...so I went to see a doctor and have had second opinions, even if I did not like discussing this. They said it happens-not to worry) and so that is not pleasurable for me. I will try. T.T but it is very hard.

The fetishes and fantasies he has, I have no problem
His fetishes & fantasies compliment mine or turn me on
(and he has quite a few~but we enjoy!)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in my early days I guess I was compromised quite a few times - nothing that was memorable though.
Now there is no way I would allow anybody to put me in that situation. NO to me means NO.