Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, do you feel the need to pee right after ejaculation? I have read it somewhere as a fact.

last reply
29 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I was doing some research about male sexuality and facts when I read it that men feel the need to pee right after sex (ejaculating) which is quite understanding because once you are done you would like to clean up (internally). I hope you got what I'm trying to say.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not always, but often! Depends on how full the bladder is and how much it got jiggled by the exercise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a normal reaction but it has nothing to do with "cleaning up". The bladder closes when the penis becomes fully aroused. Uric acid would kill sperm so the body tightens the muscles to prevent the flow of urine. Precum is emitted which, because it is salt based, neutralizes any uric acid residue. After ejaculation the muscles relax. This makes you feel like you want to pee and most guys do but very little comes out. If, like Dude must do, you wait a minute or so then the feeling goes away.
Lurker
0 likes
Cleaning?! As someone said that doesn't make sense - sperm is the clean stuff not urine.
And no guys don't have to pee after sex, that happens a lot more with girls, because during sex women bladder is more stimulated. I believe most of the casual/among youngest sex done in the world (just guessing) is done when people have just drank too much - having to pee becomes more natural smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Fairly soon afterwards yes. DPW has the technical explanation I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i pee before wanking so no in that regard. but if it's sex, more often than not i have to piss afterward.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
It's a normal reaction but it has nothing to do with "cleaning up". The bladder closes when the penis becomes fully aroused. Uric acid would kill sperm so the body tightens the muscles to prevent the flow of urine. Precum is emitted which, because it is salt based, neutralizes any uric acid residue. After ejaculation the muscles relax. This makes you feel like you want to pee and most guys do but very little comes out. If, like Dude must do, you wait a minute or so then the feeling goes away.

This exactly. When men are aroused and have an erection, the need to pee stops completely; I never had to stop during sex/masturbation to go to the bathroom. When we finally ejaculate, the bladder gets back to functioning normally and we might get a sudden need to pee.

It's not really related to the ejaculation though, it's just that the urine that normally accumulates in the bladder isn't felt during sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope... I can't say I have any urge to pee after ejaculating..
Then again normally I try to take care of that before anything happens...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

This exactly. When men are aroused and have an erection, the need to pee stops completely; I never had to stop during sex/masturbation to go to the bathroom. When we finally ejaculate, the bladder gets back to functioning normally and we might get a sudden need to pee.

It's not really related to the ejaculation though, it's just that the urine that normally accumulates in the bladder isn't felt during sex.

I'm the exact opposite. I cannot enjoy myself when my bladder is full, and on many occasions during sex I have had to go and pee before I can ejaculate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do most of the time but sometimes I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I do, while I was the Corps prior to going over to Vietnam - in an orientation class(if you can believe that) we were told to always use a condom but if we didn't that we should pee right afterwards. I suppose it was thought to rinse you but I don't know! Now the Bush Bunnies were all over the place and it was not like we walked around with condoms in our pockets. I never had to have a shot and pee'd alot right after availing myself of the Bunnies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I can time it, I like to pee after ejaculation. If I know I'll have a wank and then have to get dressed shortly thereafter, I'll wait to pee until a few mintues after cumming. Give time for my cock to go all the way down, pee out anything left so there's no drippage after I'm dressed.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
I do often pee afterwards and the explanations do fit what I know of male physiology, so I'm cool with that answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me
Story Verifier
0 likes
That's quite a response. For me I've never noticed it being a requirement. I have not seen one like what I have experienced.

When I was 25 I'd really had to pee before my girlfriend got a little demanding of my services. When she was finished I'd finished too and I walked home. I had to stop and pee and when I did I had a very intense orgasm again. That's happened to me many times and when I'd get it just right it worked.

And, if it can be proven that it wasn't a true orgasm, I don't give a crap. I liked it.

Has any one else ever experienced this?
I am always a gentleman.
Classified
0 likes
No.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and actually it's a healthy thing to do after busting a nut.
Lurker
0 likes
I did like once but didn't then it happen another time then I did need to pee it was random
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally do not have the urge to pee. Want to cuddle with my girl
Lurker
0 likes
I just like to cleanse the pipes...then, back to snuggling!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I often have the urge to, but it's not necessary to 'clean' up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
So I was doing some research about male sexuality and facts when I read it that men feel the need to pee right after sex (ejaculating) which is quite understanding because once you are done you would like to clean up (internally). I hope you got what I'm trying to say.

I have found, in my own case, that I cannot pee directly after ejaculating, as much as I'd like to be able to do so. I have to let my body relax, and sometimes even sleep a while before I can get the urine to flow. I blame it on an enlarged prostate. On the other hand, I've found that lying on my back after ejaculation is a definite error. The residual semen flows into the bladder and causes NSU (Non-specific urithritis), which is much relieved when I'm finally able to pee.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Not after sex; usually I'm happy to just lie there. But after masturbating, I often feel a desire to urinate. I think it's because I'm usually about to go somewhere, and I don't want to be leaking leftovers. Urinating sluices out the hoses, so to speak.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually. Sometimes hard to get out of bed to do it, but it has to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Urge to pee - me not very often - but with girlfriend and then wife nearly always after I cum inside them.

Troublemaker
0 likes

Not me. I just want to fuck some more. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't feel the need to pee, per se, but I find that if I don't pee shortly after being done with sex that sometimes the next time I pee I get the dreaded "fork stream," and that makes a mess.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I