Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you known co-workers who have had relations with each other(married or not)?

last reply
17 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
yes it happens alot where i work
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, me and my PA it lasted 13 years.
Lurker
0 likes
YEs, I am a member of this club..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have known several. A few had affairs and sometimes it didn't end well. I also know a woman who married her boss, but after a few months she left the company. They are very happily married for 4yrs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's quite common at my work, I can think of three couples just off the top of my head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a previous job there were very many. Seemed like we were all married and all divorced at the same time. We had 1 woman who had most of the guys often times she would pull the train.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes !!! Happens all the time where I work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few but nothing like people are claiming here...where do all these people work? I need to get out more. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very often
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. They were both married to other people and they fucked right on top of my desk!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
and this is why the category "Office Sex" is a common search. Many have at some point, fantasized about a co-worker ...... or have started up relations ....

#yummy #officesex .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it happened all the freaking time when I worked in the nonprofit sector

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I was one of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes like others it happens a lot where I work. Mostly because people are unhappy in their marriages or not getting what they want at home. Others like me just like to fuck others and have fun....so yes it happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes like others it happens a lot where I work. Mostly because people are unhappy in their marriages or not getting what they want at home. Others like me just like to fuck others and have fun....so yes it happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it happens a lot. I was guilty of it four times myself in four separate workplaces. The first time as a very young man with an older married woman. Thought I was in heaven and loved going in to work!