Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you turn a woman on without touching her tits, ass or pussy?

last reply
205 replies
17.7k views
1 watcher
14 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys, I have a question. How would you turn a woman on if you could not touch her tits, ass or pussy? And before you say it isn't possible...I believe it is because my husband could turn me on all the time without touching any of those three areas of my body. The older men may be able to answer this question and teach the younger men a bit in the process!
Lurker
0 likes
Well for starters kissing her and gently nibbling on her ears and neck !! As your kissing her whisper a sexy sentiment in her ear. A nice shoulder massage goes a long way as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexybbw71
Guys, I have a question. How would you turn a woman on if you could not touch her tits, ass or pussy? And before you say it isn't possible...I believe it is because my husband could turn me on all the time without touching any of those three areas of my body. The older men may be able to answer this question and teach the younger men a bit in the process!

I would start by messaging your feet, neck and back, I would get your relaxed and loose, I would kiss your feet and work my way up your legs, then I would kiss your neck and lips. Then I would whisper in your ear all of the things that I would do to you. I would be gentle and soft until I knew your were ready for me to make love to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What he said. Also, I slowly kiss my way up the insides of her thighs as I'm making my way up to her pussy to go down on her
Lurker
0 likes
If your soft and gentle with a women, you can get her turned on. It is just finding the right process. But I feel like it always involves neck, feet, back and legs.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be hard to ignore those great tits that I see in your profile pic. But I think I could get you turned on without touching them until your ready.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexybbw71

I love the other answers but they miss the whole point of how it starts.
The biggest turn on for a man and a woman is:
1. The eyes.
2. Talk.
You don't have to even touch a partner to get them turned on.
A look can be a huge turn on. It can portray desire, love and sexual intimacy.
Talk can tease, excite and build up passion.
Once you can master that, the merest touch of the arm or the spine can be electric. It's the promise of what's to come that arouses a partner.
You need to get inside of their head and turn on their brain. It's the brain that controls the release of sex hormones and that is the aim.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kissing her neck and blowing on the wet spot.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing, words, gestures, surprises, kisses to the back of her neck, dancing in the kitchen, walking hand in hand, kissing the back of her knees, reflecting on old times, compliments, kissing her inner thighs, reminding her how beautiful she is, showing her a picture of a half-naked fire fighter, tickling her feet, making her laugh, oh and describing all the filthy, depraved and unnatural things I would do to her body.

Sometimes she'll catch me smiling at her when I don't even realize I'm smiling and she'll say "What?", and I'll say something like,"Oh, Just... you".

I would never establish a routine for turning anyone on. There's no switch to flick, just act naturally and be truthful about your feelings for her.
Classified
0 likes
With intelligence and humour.
Well the latter is easy, just look at me!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by dpw

1. The eyes.
2. Talk.
Once you can master that, the merest touch of the arm or the spine can be electric. It's the promise of what's to come that arouses a partner.
You need to get inside of their head and turn on their brain. It's the brain that controls the release of sex hormones and that is the aim.

This. Engage her in conversation that interests her and involves her. Show her I am a man worth being with. Listen to what she is saying. Later, a gentle caress of the arm and a well timed smile.

If she isn't turned on by the time you start touching her intimately, she better already have very strong feelings for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

1. The eyes.
2. Talk.

This is the best answer to my question! Too bad you are gay because I know many a woman(including myself) that would pounce on you! Guys, you need to pay attention to this answer! Men are visual but women respond to what they hear! If you want to turn a woman on...learn how to talk to her and say all the right things and you will have her begging you to fuck her! Most men never learn this and then they don't understand why the women ignore them. Talking to them does not mean dirty sex talk either....learn what interests a woman and talk to her intelligently and listen to her. Compliment her and basically show her with your words and actions that she is the Queen in your life! If the men would do this then they would most likely never have a problem turning a woman on and getting her into bed!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss her deep, bite her neck, suck and bite on the soft tissue beteween her neck and shoulder ;) Then nibble her ear and gently put your tounge in her ear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The list is absolutely endless. Just for starters: make her laugh a lot every time you see her and she will adore you and get turned on at the sight of you; if you have a deep bass voice like I do, that often works; let her know you have noticed her and, if permitted, gently touch her skin and feel the texture of it; I can go on and on but I honestly have never met a woman who has not liked a good, old fashioned kiss you put yourself and your passion into. Women love to be loved, respected, shown a good time, and stood by.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys, Diamonds work wonders! Just saying!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Hey guys, Diamonds work wonders! Just saying!! HAHA

They sure do gorgeous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexybbw71

This is the best answer to my question! Too bad you are gay because I know many a woman(including myself) that would pounce on you! Guys, you need to pay attention to this answer! Men are visual but women respond to what they hear! If you want to turn a woman on...learn how to talk to her and say all the right things and you will have her begging you to fuck her! Most men never learn this and then they don't understand why the women ignore them. Talking to them does not mean dirty sex talk either....learn what interests a woman and talk to her intelligently and listen to her. Compliment her and basically show her with your words and actions that she is the Queen in your life! If the men would do this then they would most likely never have a problem turning a woman on and getting her into bed!!!

I agree with what you say about learning what interests a woman and pay attention to her. VERY CRUCIAL!

However I disagree with men being visual and women auditory.

Sorry I'm going into my NLP seminar mode:

There are basically three modalities of communications: Visual - auditory - kinesthetic (look-hear-feel). Then sub modalities combining the three - but usually with one primary.

To assume men are visual and women auditory means you'll only make home base once in a while.

To increase your odds of reaching that place where you communicate on a non-physical level you need to make your approach tailored to the person's mean of communication - both sending and receiving.

If you are seeking rapport with a visual then you need to appeal to her visual side: Show her things (and I don't mean that!).Take her to a nice restaurant for fine dining. Hand her the menu. Hand her the wine list. Point out things of beauty. Notice how she's dressed and compliment on how she LOOKS.

That's a gorgeous dress - made for you? Not, You look good.
YOU make that dress look sexy - NOT you look sexy in that dress.
Beautiful necklace, I love the way it glimmers, shines, etc.
Make sure your car has a vanity mirror for her and it's clean and waxed.

The auditory wants to HEAR you talk (BTW the auditory will turn one ear to you to listen, and may fold their arms across their chest - some teach this is a sign of blocking you, not if one ear is turned slightly toward you it's a means to block out distractions so they can hear you better.) Compliment her with words like, I love the sound of your voice.
Find out her favorite music and have it in your CD player.
If in the car tell her you're not really sure which is the better station for music, ask her to put on something good, and have her lock it on the radio.
In a restaurant stay away from being sat near the kitchen too distracting for her.
Find a quiet smaller restaurant with less distractions.
Ask her questions about herself, auditories love the sound of their own voices.
When it's time to order use words like, I HEAR the salmon is very good.

Kinesthetic - touchy feely. But never touch her until she touches you first (good for all three actually), as she may be sensitive to a stranger's touch. When she touches you, touch her back the same way.
When talking use kinesthetic words in questions to draw her out.
Like - which do you feel is is better . . .
Her clothing will be comfortable and usual soft and casual.
Compliment her by saying I like your style, soft and comfortable, nice.
Don't take her on your first date to a fancy restaurant - let her choose, or go for a kinesthetic experience like pizza.

Follow what's known as matching and modeling it will turn her on because you are making her the center of YOUR attention.
You have developed a rapport with her, and she wants to now please you.
Then continue doing what you started to the end.

Visuals and Kinesthetics and Auditories do not do well together
Auditory and Kinesthetics are a good match.
And like for like - unless the visual is too narcissistic.
Visual are hard work, and often very worth it - but mainly high maintenance.

The best times I've had in and out of bed were with Kinesthetics, mainly because I am.
We just went for it and enjoyed touching and exploring despite how messy it got - LOL and we could do it anywhere.
The worst with visuals - my soon to be ex was a nightmare. I had to shower first, then the sheets had to be straight, she worried about how she looked if she was on top, her hair. Afterwards, no cuddling, she take a shower, put on fresh makeup. And sex was always in the bedroom.

70% are Visual
20% are Auditory
10% are Kinesthetic

God, I can't wait to find another kinesthetic woman.EHRWuZ6D5AEPbiLc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would bring a friend so he could touch her while I watched!
Story Verifier
1 like
It all starts in the mind. What amazes me is that most people, men and women, get turned on by reading and thinking about it so what's not understandable about the process. My favorite thing is to talk her to the point of asking me. It's all about the words and I am desperately trying to learn how to do that writing the stories I do. For the real ones it's about re-living the memories but the fantasies are all about using the words to convey "Feelings".

I have never been successful picking up a woman in a bar. I have met and loved quite a few in grocery stores. I find it much easier to talk in more casual environments. In bars it's pretty much assumed that the main reason you're there is to get laid and that ads a level of tension I don't like. I never understood it, I'm still thinking about it even though I haven't done it in 43 years or so. I did use that for 43 years with my wife. She loved it but has lost most of her desire in the last 5 years.

When I commit I do not take it lightly. I'm not sure I could handle 2 at the same time. I'd screw up both and lose it all.

This says it all.

I am always a gentleman.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
How would you turn a woman on without touching her tits, ass or pussy?

You send that bitch a smiley face.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You send that bitch a smiley face.

i know i love the one you sent me!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
kiss her neck, in the crook of her arms, and run your fingers softly up and down her spine
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Make her feel special by caressing her with words of sensuality and eroticism.
Capturing her imagination and curiosity, drawing her to me with charismatic,
mesmerizing and seductive language.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Take2

Make her feel special by caressing her with words of sensuality and eroticism.
Capture her imagination and curiosity, drawing her to you through charismatic,
mesmerizing and seductive language.

If I had a pussy it would be so wet right now.
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like a sensual, meaningful, back massage to get a woman arroused!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to work with this lady in fact I was her boss. After a sales meeting and everyone had left Ileaned over her desk and said" I could kiss u right now long and hard". We just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to work with this lady in fact I was her boss. After a sales meeting and everyone had left Ileaned over her desk and said" I could kiss u right now long and hard". We just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A sexy voice in my ear, feeling his breath on the back of my neck always does it for me, especially if he tells me what he would be doingg if he was touching me!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rbcbns

Now you would be up for sexual harassment.