Do you enjoy phone or text sex.

last reply
48 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a phobia of talking on the phone so no phone sex.

I will sext and pic trade with a few special people.
(2)
Lurker
0 likes
I have done both. Not keen on pic trade just because I have had people abuse my trust. But I will say phone sex is thrilling, I am a women who loves the sound of a mans voice especially when hes issuing demands or telling you what he wants. I don't do it often especially if I don't feel all that comfortable with that person.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
with the right partner it can be pretty damn hot

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
I enjoy both, but I have really only enjoyed it with my boyfriend because it takes the "just right" person to be so super sexy [just like honeydipped said^]that I really enjoy it and he enjoys it with me. We do it as often as we can for fun, to be flirty, or because we are really into it and super heated hot/horny. BOTH are great. I like to hear his voice too and he likes to face-chat and video chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i know the guy, yeah, it can be fun. otherwise, it doesn't really do anything for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
with the right person, sexting is fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
I have a phobia of talking on the phone so no phone sex.

I will sext and pic trade with a few special people.
(2)

Same here, nice to hear someone else has the phone phobia. Plus, I'm always second guessing myself and wondering what the heck they are wanting.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexting
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy cybering or sexting along with trading pics with special people :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right person yes. But it takes a lot to be the right person. It does ZERO for me with a stranger.
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy sexting. It is exciting when it starts out with other people in the same room who have no idea whats going on.
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been a huge phone sex fan. I love to hear a woman with a sexy accent at the other end of the phone while we talk dirty to each other ... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Both a mans voice is a big turn on if he knows just what to say. with sexting its hot too but sometimes the photos are too much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love text sex, I don’t know why, but it's just a massive turn on for me, chat rooms have the same, if not greater, impact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not one for phone sex. It just doesn't make me horny. On the other hand I love sexing idk why. It's just a lot like computers but more fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather have phone sex, I love hearing her voice smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like both but not too much.

i prefer phone sex so i can hear the other person getting as hot and flustered as i am.
Lurker
0 likes
sexting, i like to be told to do certain things , depending where i am it can be interesting lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just adore phone sex. So if you want to try it with me just message me and we'll try to hook up!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy both if it the person I want to be with. It can be a complete turn-on.
Lurker
0 likes
If you connect with the person then phone sex could be great but text sex hmmm, not so sure on that one. I think I would prefer to log in to Lush and have a chat with someone special.
0 likes
little of both it also depends on the person u r talking to or texting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Phone sex.......more graphic ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't answer. I haven't done either one.vDF6skFBEKFqXnSb
Princess D
0 likes
nothing compares to hearing one"s voice....I love hearing the emotions coming from ones lips...mmmmmmm so sexy and hot
Lurker
0 likes
awesome... both ...
BUT....
Skype beats both...
BUT
nothing beats the real thing...
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies i love the replies. Very well thought out and something I hope some day to experience wiht the right lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both can be fun and exciting with the right person.