Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your advice is needed on acting like a slut...

last reply
15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello,

What a great site this is where you can ask questions and receive answers from a man's point of view. I have a FWB who is wanting me to act like his slut for an upcoming encounter with an aggressive side.

Any suggestions for me on what you would find mind blowing and what you would want yourself?

Any suggestions you can offer would be much appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNurse3839
Hello,

What a great site this is where you can ask questions and receive answers from a man's point of view. I have a FWB who is wanting me to act like his slut for an upcoming encounter with an aggressive side.

Any suggestions for me on what you would find mind blowing and what you would want yourself?

Any suggestions you can offer would be much appreciated.

".... an upcoming encounter with an aggressive side." Who is going to be aggressive? Him or you?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Short skirt with no panties is always slutty. No bra with a lot of cleavage showing is also awesome.

Tease him in public if you go out, even if you don't go out teasing is good.

When you're alone slowly strip for him & do something that will surprise him.

That's all I got, hope it helps smile
Lurker
0 likes
I had a GF that loved playing slut.
I'd go into a bar alone and later she'd come in dressed with no bra, unbuttoned white blouse, a dark blue mini knife edge pleated skirt (my all time favorite) and no panties, and red heels, and the slutty makeup.
I'd be at the bar drinking a beer, and she'd sit so as I could see her, but not near me and she'd wait to be hit on.
When a guy did she'd flirt with him but refused any touching or to leave the bar.
I'd sit and watch these guys thinking they can get lucky.
Not once did she ever look my way.
After a couple of hours of her flirting, she'd get up to go to the toilet, return and stop at me.
She'd reach across me, with her boobs against me, take my beer and drink some, look me in the eyes, smile and lick her lips as she put the beer back on the bar top.
She's run her hand down my arm to my lap and make motions like she was jerking me off, and lick my lips.
By now we had the attention of the others.
She'd lower her head to my lap, then back up.
She'd French kiss me, and then open her clutch take money out and stuff it in my pocket.
Then she'd grab my hand and lead me to the door.
We laughed really hard at seeing all those guys faces, and then go home and fuck our brains out.
BTW you choose your bars carefully and you never go back to the same one LOL!

We used the same routine where I worked, or anywhere it could appear we were seen as strangers to each other and she was the aggressor.

Hope that gives you an idea.
Lurker
0 likes
Now that you got me started I'll give another scene to use if there's an chance of his having an ex you may meet.
BTW I was 49 and she was 19, blonde and athletic.
We lived in Vegas and my oldest son was going to UNLV and my ex came into visit.
My son called me and asked if it was all right for them to stop by.
I told my GF they were coming over, she said she was going to go change out of her jeans & T.
She waited unto my ex and my son were coming in the door, and came down the stairs wearing shorty bib overalls, and no bra, hair in pigtails.
She bounced down the stairs and said hi to my son with a kiss (he knew her already), then she puts out her hand to my ex and says, "So you're X's mom, pleasure to meet you."
She goes through the routine of being a good hostess and flashing my son with side boob.
My son suggested we go to dinner, his mom is reluctant but gives in.
We went to the Golden Nugget buffet and my GF wore pink dancer pants and a white bikini top.
While at dinner GF is close to me and flirting with my son.
GF grabs my arm and says to my ex, "How could you let him get away. He's so yummy."
I almost felt sorry for my ex - NAH!
My mom calls me to tell me she spoke with my son, and he told her all about it.
She said she asked my son, if he had a GF. He said, "The only girl I'm interested in is dad's" LOL!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNurse3839
Hello,

I have a FWB who is wanting me to act like his slut for an upcoming encounter with an aggressive side.

Any suggestions for me?

Take it in the butt.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is hard to say since I have no idea what you "normally" do.. but in generally if you wanted to be more "slutty" it would just be a matter of kicking it up a notch or two (or three) in that direction... and that of course depends on his preferences as well.

Clothes are a good place to start.. Short tight skirts that zip in the back, cleavage showing tight tops that button down.. tiny flimsy, or crotchless panties are a plus (since I like lingerie.. if he doesn't.. going sans-panties is usually a plus for others). thigh highs and garters... crotchless pantyhose.. stuff like that.. high heels are a plus too.. again.. my preference so who knows what would be right in your situation..

For behavior.. being "slutty" (and in a good way) to me would mean to be more sexually aggressive. Initiate proactively in situations when you normally would sit back and let him initiate. Again it comes down to doing more then what you normally do.. If you normally don't let him cum on your breasts, or face, that could be something you do.. (as an example..). Taking the lead and being on top would be another... You might want to find out the things he likes that you don't normally do, and try to incorporate them while being more sexually aggressive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Appearance :skirt, cleavage, high heels, lots of eye make up.

Behaviour : dirty language, suggestive eyes

Do anything he wants sexually.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
Appearance :skirt, cleavage, high heels, lots of eye make up.

Behaviour : dirty language, suggestive eyes

Do anything he wants sexually.

How is this slutty? This is what I normally do?! lol -jk.
(well... not a lot of make up, but eye make-up)

I don't know, I was kidding Paul, except it's mostly true.
('Mainly in how you carry yourself.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Super dirty talk compare him to ur husband while talking dirty.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

".... an upcoming encounter with an aggressive side." Who is going to be aggressive? Him or you?

We both have an aggressive side, however, this time he wants me to start the moment I walk in the door.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Short skirt with no panties is always slutty. No bra with a lot of cleavage showing is also awesome.

Tease him in public if you go out, even if you don't go out teasing is good.

When you're alone slowly strip for him & do something that will surprise him.

That's all I got, hope it helps smile

Thank you for your response. Outfit is going to be a short black/ gray skirt, Sleeveless tight white button down shirt with the top two ones open, black lace overlay bra, black thigh highs, black garter ( no panties) and black heels. He loves to rip the buttons of my shirts...

We never meet outside of closed motel rooms. Any further suggestions on the teasing part? Typically encounters are first passionate and aggressive from both sides, second time it is at a slower pace with lots of foreplay and the last in the shower.

I'm definitely going to try the slow strip next time.

Thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
I had a GF that loved playing slut.
I'd go into a bar alone and later she'd come in dressed with no bra, unbuttoned white blouse, a dark blue mini knife edge pleated skirt (my all time favorite) and no panties, and red heels, and the slutty makeup.
I'd be at the bar drinking a beer, and she'd sit so as I could see her, but not near me and she'd wait to be hit on.
When a guy did she'd flirt with him but refused any touching or to leave the bar.
I'd sit and watch these guys thinking they can get lucky.
Not once did she ever look my way.
After a couple of hours of her flirting, she'd get up to go to the toilet, return and stop at me.
She'd reach across me, with her boobs against me, take my beer and drink some, look me in the eyes, smile and lick her lips as she put the beer back on the bar top.
She's run her hand down my arm to my lap and make motions like she was jerking me off, and lick my lips.
By now we had the attention of the others.
She'd lower her head to my lap, then back up.
She'd French kiss me, and then open her clutch take money out and stuff it in my pocket.
Then she'd grab my hand and lead me to the door.
We laughed really hard at seeing all those guys faces, and then go home and fuck our brains out.
BTW you choose your bars carefully and you never go back to the same one LOL!

We used the same routine where I worked, or anywhere it could appear we were seen as strangers to each other and she was the aggressor.

Hope that gives you an idea.

I'd love to give this a try... Extremely hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Take it in the butt.

That's been discussed by him. I'm still thinking bout that one for the last year. I've just a little experience with that and somehow an eight inch cock there...Who knows, that's a whole other thread.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Meet somewhere public, like a bar... restaurant bar. Wear a short dress, either no panties or ultra sheer and lacy, thigh stockings (maybe garter if you need it), blouse unbuttoned low, showing cleavage. Sit nearby him having a few drinks and tease him with some upskirt peeks. Once or twice catch him looking, and act a little offended, pull your legs together and sit up. Then slowly start to tease him again. Get up to leave but stop and whisper in his ear and tell him to follow you.

If you are really daring at some point call the server over and say, "That man has been looking up my skirt. Could you please give my number to him?" (having written it down on a napkin.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont you need to respect your self. although its fine when you are with a partner who trusts you.