Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what style colour and make of panties are you wearing.

last reply
41 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i'm not wearing any
Head Nurse
0 likes
Wonder Woman boy shorts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red lace Brazilian style panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red lace Brazilian style panties
Lurker
0 likes
purple coquette Laced thong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mint green silk thong!!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Hot pink lace thongs
Lurker
0 likes
currently wearing purple lace bikini panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black lace trim boy shorts.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
A red trixie string from agent provocateur.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually skip them. For some reason they always just irritate me. When I run or workout I wear white bikini cut.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yellow lace low-rise Hanky Panky (brand) thong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yellow lace low-rise Hanky Panky (brand) thong.

Hanky panky thong
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by GingerTamer

Hanky panky thong

See, they're the best, right? I have them in all the fun colours. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I have some of the Pistachio Ice and Steel colour. Gorgeous!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

They really are. I have quite a few as well :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

They really are. I have quite a few as well smile

They're actually the perfect birthday gifts for friends. They're the right cost for a token prezzie and they're also small enough that if the party is at a bar or club, the girl can just put them in her purse or in a small bag without worrying about losing them later. It's kind of like the standard gift-giving option for me and my friends - and you don't have to worry about size or style or comfort or whether they'll use them - they're always awesome. And you can never have too many. :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

They really are. I have quite a few as well smile

Thanks to DD's recommendation I have many as well. I love the Lace G-Strings too. As a matter of fact that is what I am wearing right now, a Hanky Panky Lace G-String in Black. Just wish the G-Strings came in more colors.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

They're actually the perfect birthday gifts for friends. They're the right cost for a token prezzie and they're also small enough that if the party is at a bar or club, the girl can just put them in her purse or in a small bag without worrying about losing them later. It's kind of like the standard gift-giving option for me and my friends - and you don't have to worry about size or style or comfort or whether they'll use them - they're always awesome. And you can never have too many. smile

Just don't buy the wrong size. Drunk girls are unforgiving:

"You think I have a fat arse, don't you?!"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

They are "One Size Fits All", And they pretty much do. Although I am sure there are limits, HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to wear panties when at work, but normally I don't wear panties when I'm not at work. Today though, I have on a pair of full cut, yellow bikinis with white lace trim around the waist and a cute little yellow bow in front.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz

And here I thought walking up to a girl, grabbing her ass and whispering in her ear. "Damn, you got a fat ass, don't you..." Was a compliment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Black Fredericks micro fibre boy shorts
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Cotton thongs. I like the breathe-ability of cotton & the sexiness of thongs. Everyday is a different color scheme. I've got solid red, green, white, black, blue, pink, tan, etc., as well as ones with "happy stars", smiley faces, the days of the week, red lace, and "Joe Boxer" written all over them. A good friend suggested to always wear sexy undergarmets so I feel powerful & sexy as a woman in any situation. I must say, he was right.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And here I thought walking up to a girl, grabbing her ass and whispering in her ear. "Damn, you got a fat ass, don't you..." Was a compliment.

Only if you got the swagger, esse.

"Damn, gurl, you do got a phat ass on you. Your body be tight!"