Unexpected sex

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Share your experiences where you had not expected or not planned or prepared but had sex
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I once came in my pants while reading the Reader's Digest at the dentist's waiting room. An article about giraffes or something.

How's that for unexpected?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I once came in my pants while reading the Reader's Digest at the dentist's waiting room. An article about giraffes or something.

How's that for unexpected?
ill tell my story may be it will make things clear.. Went to meet a friend not knowing his wife has hots for me. He was not there and his wife literally jumped on me hugging me and smooched me.. And we had amazing sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
unespected sex.....it is a wonderful happening...once I have that with hichacker girl....it is unforgetable for me....she come in to my car and afther few kilometres she kiss me without reason.than I say I am so tired and I want if she wish to make driving pause in the parking near pizzeria.this night I was eated two pizza...)))))
Lurker
0 likes
so good
Lurker
0 likes
I had unexpected sex with friend of my Mom's. What an enjoyable surprise. And a year on, we still do when we can.
Lurker
0 likes
There are too many unexpected times for me to caught plus I was Bi too. Growing up in the Hood of North Philly from age 16-18 , all I had to was turn around and like people were throwing themselves for some dick. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Two times to share. First one happened a few years ago with a woman I work with. Prior our relationship was pure business and while I knew she was pretty I wasn't fantasizing about her. For work, there was an off site training event with the group staying at a hotel. One night returning from the group dinner, it was just she and I in the elevator. Something sparked out of nowhere lol and soon we were in her room fucking like mad. It was fun. I will need to add my 2nd one later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was on a first date, went to into the disabled toilet to take a dump etc. i open the door and shes standing outside. she barges her way in, locks the door, grabs me and starts tongue-fucking my mouth. i stopped her before w ehad sex. WHAT IF SOMEONE NEEDS THE BATHROOM?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I drove over and arrived at Dard & Sammi's house around 1:30pm for a 2pm afternoon appointment, on a July Thursday.

I shouldn't say Dard as I didn't and would never know Dave Van Dardsdale well enough to address him by his nickname. I also didn't know Samantha well enough to call her Sammi either, but I kind of wanted to know her better.

I knew both of them as the married friends of my good friend's girlfriend. I'd known my good friend (his name was also Dave) about six years at that point, he'd only been with his girlfriend for about a year. All that I had in common with her and her friends was that we all liked to snort cocaine. Copiously.

The reason I was showing up was because I was supposed to meet Dave and Sam and give them a bid on a home satellite entertainment system... the dish, the electronics included as well as package it all with one of those huge Mitsubishi 50 inch television sets. Yeap, it was the late 1980s.

I ring the doorbell and Sam opens it up, invites me in and as I come sauntering into their living room area - she announces that Dave has gotten hung up at his place of work but that I could make myself comfortable and she'd be right with me, Dave was expected home at any moment.

I'm eyeballing their living room as it's the first time I'd ever been over to their place and I hear their home phone, ring three times and then go silent. This is before the days of common cellular service. I assumed she answered the phone and continued to survey the furniture situation trying to picture where a large big screen television set might best sit in the room.

Five or so minutes later Sam comes out into her living room and she's wearing the skimpiest G-string thong bikini I had ever seen outside of a Florida or California beach. I was in Eastern Kansas at the time.

She's carrying a pair of Corona's and asks me if I would like a slice of lime for mine...and when I say sure, she pulls an eighth of a slice out from between her cleavage and jams it into the top of the bottle. I said, as I reached for the bottle, "That's not gonna fit, Sam."

She used the palm of her hand and mashed it down into the brew and said, "Sometimes you just have to jam it in, Jeff."

I felt my shorts growing a bit tighter.

"Dard's not gonna be coming home til about 6pm. I told him that you had not showed up yet and that we'd just have to reschedule everything for later, perhaps Saturday?"

"You told him I hadn't showed up?"

"That's right, you have a problem with that?"

"I have no problem with that at all, Sammi...you wanna hear about the satellite system while we drink beer or..."

"I have something else in mind," she said as she adjusted her bikini top and arched her back while checking her reflection out in the glass from an existing entertainment center nearby.

With her hands on her hips and her shoulders thrown back and her C cup breasts pointing at me in full high beam status, Sam proclaimed, "How about I give you that blow job I know you've been wanting ever since we first met...then you fuck the hell out of me and leave?"

"You know for a fact that your husband isn't coming home for the next several hours at least?"

"I wouldn't shit you, you're my favorite turd...Now sit down and lean back."

I'm a good team player and I can follow orders pretty well, so I sat my bottle of glistening wet Corona atop a coaster on the coffee table in front of their sofa and I leaned back. I was already at full sail.

Sammi removed her top as she moved towards me, her nearly perfectly tanned tits barely giving in to gravity when all support was released. I seem to remember a dollop of pre-cum gushing from my cockhead as I watched her walking towards me.

She sat on a cushion next to me and expertly unzippered my shorts and had my pulsing cock halfway into her mouth before I could even inhale a full breath. I thought about her 'lean back' command, yet I could not resist sliding the fingers of my right hand down and in-between her two sexy ass cheeks.

Sam was really getting into some noisy and wet deep throat action, and I was fingering the very outside of her extremely moist cunt...when the front door opened...and Dard stepped into their house...and from where he stood about thirty five feet away, he could easily see his wife's bare shoulders and ash blonde head of hair, and the expression on my face.

I was not invited back the following Saturday to make any sort of sales presentation.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I drove over blah blah blah

No one is going to read all that you shit-head boob.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Nobody ever reads anything here, what was I thinking.

Ironically - you probably read the damned thing three times more often than anyone else ever will - as you tried to find something to make fun of.

shit-head boob? Are you really 12 years old?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Nobody ever reads anything here, what was I thinking.

Ironically - you probably read the damned thing three times more often than anyone else ever will - as you tried to find something to make fun of.

shit-head boob? Are you really 12 years old?

I really didn't... You of all people should know that I don't have to look very hard to find something to make fun of when it comes to you. I mean, you've flipped out countless times over the smallest things. Even calling you something silly like shit-head boob fires you up.

And I know you don't quote me anymore in the hopes that I don't see your replies in my timeline and make more fun of you. You're a grown man, don't be sacred, that's it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You work too hard to flatter yourself, Jack. You're not worth quoting, most of the time.

Frankly, I can't remember an instance where you've muttered anything memorable.

Legend in your own mind should've been your moniker instead of Wild At Heart or WildChild or whatever you've called yourself.

Many think you're a rabble rousing simpleton. I don't even give you that much credit anymore.

You are a donkey puncher, exactly what you advertised yourself as when first you came onto the site.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
You work too hard to flatter yourself, Jack. You're not worth quoting, most of the time.

Frankly, I can't remember an instance where you've muttered anything memorable.

Legend in your own mind should've been your moniker instead of Wild At Heart or WildChild or whatever you've called yourself.

Many think you're a rabble rousing simpleton. I don't even give you that much credit anymore.

You are a donkey puncher, exactly what you advertised yourself as when first you came onto the site.

You flatter me and amuse me at the same time. You said, "I can't remember an instance where you've muttered anything memorable" and then you say "You are a donkey puncher, exactly what you advertised yourself as when first you came onto the site." That was five years ago...but you remember. You contradict yourself and continue to allow me to pull your cord at the same time. All I had to do this time was call you a shit-head boob. It's funny to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I was young, at my friends house. Just us, when the neighbor lady came over. She was thick, wearing tight clothes, sticking out so well in all the right places. And she was being flirty. I don't think she really expected what happened as did we. Some comments were made and she ended up stripping nude. Buddy went right to kissing her, I undressed and walked around back, tapped my dick on her bubble butt. Instant 3some!