last reply
10 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hi
i want to request you please paste a appropriate picture with your each story which describes your drama which will be in your story.
i read some here which has this thing and i really feel more excitation and curiosity to read complete just now. its really better to just write a summary in words then a pic.

so this a request because it's totally on your hand.

please share here your all negative and positive thought on it.

thank you.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Teen_lover
hi
i want to request you please paste a appropriate picture with your each story which describes your drama which will be in your story.
i read some here which has this thing and i really feel more excitation and curiosity to read complete just now. its really better to just write a summary in words then a pic.

so this a request because it's totally on your hand.

please share here your all negative and positive thought on it.

thank you.

I try to do this with most of my stories.

When I get time, I might go back and add pictures to the others.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I try to do this with most of my stories.

When I get time, I might go back and add pictures to the others.

THANK YOU REALLY GLAD WITH YOU.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I shall take note of your request. I tend to concentrate on the works and forget a picture can enhance them
Thank you for posting
Head Nurse
0 likes
I also have specifically chosen my pictures, either to go with the action, or to set the stage.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't do it from my phone.

Sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good idea - I have a great one in mind for my oral sex competition story 'His Prize'. Anyone know what the best way is? I don't see the option anywhere in 'edit story'....do you need to upload it and then put an html link in the 'story' box?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by jamesgrey2205
Good idea - I have a great one in mind for my oral sex competition story 'His Prize'. Anyone know what the best way is? I don't see the option anywhere in 'edit story'....do you need to upload it and then put an html link in the 'story' box?

You need to upload it to your 'Image Gallery' first, then it will appear on your story edit page as a selectable cover image.

If you do not wish for the image to also appear on your profile page, make sure you tick the box when uploading which asks if you want to make it hidden.

Please bear in mind that we do not allow overly graphic or explicit images as story covers.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I like to use an appropriate picture whenever I can, though it can be hard to find one that really seems to fit the story. A few times I have an image in my mind that I think would work perfectly, but then can't find one online anywhere. On the other hand, once or twice, I have seen a pic that I think "That would go well with such-and-such a story", and have added it later.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Remember that you must have the permission of the copyright holder for any picture you use!