13 votes remaining
Bed (12 votes) 92%
Sofa (1 vote) 8%
Both equally (5 votes) 38%
Shove me agaisnt the fridge instead (2 votes) 15%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Bed vs Sofa

Which do you prefer for fucking? Do you even have a preference?

I personally much prefer fucking on a sofa; the possibilities are literally endless with it. I can either lie on it and fuck the girl in cowgirl/missionary, shove the girl against the arm/back and fuck her from behind, have the girl standing on it on all fours and lick her pussy/asshole as I'm kneeling on the floor, sit on it as the girl is offering a blowjob, etc. Some of these possibilities are also possible on a bed, but I simply prefer sofas (especially when they're rather firm).

I live in a small loft, so switching from one to the other really isn't an issue for me. When I'll move out though, I'll really miss not having a sofa in my bedroom. In my opinion, a sofa really is the 'ultimate fucking accessory'. Maybe I'll look for a large bedroom and have other furnitures in it to fuck in many different positions.

When girls invite me to have sex at their places, it bores me a little when we only fuck in the bed. Sofas allow for wilder sex, in my opinion.

So, what's your own preference?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i preffer the bed, a comfy armchar and car seat
Lurker
0 likes
i like to be thrown against the wall and fucked hard and rough
Head Nurse
0 likes
a bed is simple and convenient. But in truth, I like to have sex where ever I can get it: on the floor, against the wall, the bathroom sink, sofa, kitchen table, in a barn, a public restroom, outside along a trail, back of a truck, car seat, even had it on a trampoline. Variety is the spice of life.
0 likes
Sofa can be fun, but I find a bed works best by and large. That said, I'm rather with the nurse: variety.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Damnit, I'm the only one to prefer sofas so far.

Beds are good for lying positions (eg. missionary, spoon, cowgirl, etc.), but sofas are better for pretty much anything else to me. Not to mention that all those lying positions are totally possible on a sofa too.

What I like about sofas:

1- There are four different levels of heights that can be used for fun/original positions: floor, seat, arm and back.
2- There's a seatback that can be used for many different positions (eg. blowjob, cunnilingus, modified cowgirl, support for doggystyle, etc.).
3- They're generally a lot more stable (ie. much less bouncing, no mattresses moving laterally).

I like fucking girls from behind in these positions on a sofa, using either the arm or back for support:

I also like having the girl on all fours as I'm kneeling to lick her pussy/asshole: picture

It's also great for blowjobs, where I can sit comfortably while I'm reaching the girl's pussy with my hand: picture

I love this standing position too, where the girl can use the side/back of the sofa as support: picture

Great variation of missionary: picture

Great variation of doggystyle: picture

Great variation of cowgirl. I absolutely love this position, where my hips aren't supported and can move freely: picture

Another fun position: picture
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I had to pick just one for sex.. it would be a nice decently large and firm bed. I have always found that combination to be the most comfortable to have sex and the possibilities for positions (etc) are massive.. plus the woman can always stand up and lean against it.. or kneel on it and lean against the wall.. or have the woman sit (or kneel) on the edge of the bed while the man stands.. etc.. so it can also be a prop in a way. With a headboard you have even more to work with if you want to tie someone up (and so on..).

That being said a sofa is nice too. There are certain positions that are much easier to pull off.. Bending a woman over the arm and doing her from behind is a favorite of mine. Plus it is exciting to just be sitting on the sofa together in a tv room or something and casually start to fool around on it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A chaise longue, the best of both worlds.
Lurker
0 likes
Bed. Just so much easier not to fall off.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I prefer a bed....but rarely have in one. We just do it everywhere in the house except the bedroom.

I don't want to wake my kids so I prefer everywhere else.....

hhahah
0 likes
I like both, but I picked the shoved against the fridge! (the wall, etc.) I like any of these, but the bed has more room to spread out and roll around, as well ascomfortable. They each have pro's and I think the bed is still more comfy and has more room than the sofa or chaise lounge, plus it depends on the chaise lounge.

The position that you called a variation of Missionary is called the 7th posture and one of mine & my boyfriend's favs!
Lurker
0 likes
What about a sofa bed?