Girls, do you flirt with other girls?

last reply
276 replies
26.8k views
3 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No matter if you are lesbian, bisexual or totally straight but have you ever talked a bit naughty with other girl?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
i do with the girls at work all the time, it's such a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like girls just fine but I don't intentionally flirt with them. Get a dick, then maybe I'll flirt with you ;)
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Quote by shayray
i do with the girls at work all the time, it's such a turn on

Yes love to flirt also
Lurker
0 likes
If she's showing obvious signs of interest in me and I like her I certainly will flirt with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Both Girls and Guys, you could call me an equal opportunity flirter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do. I love to flirt and I love women, seems like a good match!
Lurker
0 likes
All the time
0 likes
I think it depends on the women you are talking weather or not you will flirt with her or not . Dont get me wrong I love flirt with other women but I think you both have to enjoy the flirt or their is really no point .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course I do! girls can be really fun to flirt with. Plus if i can get them home we have even more fun ;)
With Love <#
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aww hell yea I do. It's more fun flirting with girls.
Lurker
0 likes
me??????? flirt with other girls??????

ok who's been talking?????????

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do and most of the time it ends up with us having lots and lots of fun together
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I flirt with everyone. But I love flirting with other girls! How else am I going to find out if they are bi or lesbians?
Lurker
0 likes
I am flirty by nature, I can't help it lol
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes...but i'm often unaware of it.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Being a bi............ Yes i do
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Fuck yes, I flirt with girls. It makes my pussy soak flirting with potentially straight sexy women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm attracted to them and there's a sense they may be bi or flirt back, then hell yes
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, all the time.
0 likes
I admit I am naughty and talk flirty all the time... I make jokes no matter who it is, stuff, and cheeky humour but I have no problem pinching a girl's tush for grins or commenting how the dress makes them look sexy or accents some asset. I was like that to men when I was single... I like to think I am an open and genuine person. I try to say it nice, but I am more forthright and flirty in a sexual sense than some people might be comfortable with. I used to be more uptight. Now, I am just myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Not usually my style, far too shy in real life. Easier to do online. However, there's a mum at my daughters school that is soooooooo cute (and a little shy like myself) she's the 'Girl Next Door' type. I do flirt with her and I think she flirts back. I don't think it will amount to anything though.

Deb. X
Lurker
0 likes
Now that I'm thinking about it, I've been flirty with my girlfriends. Not sure how I would react if one of them really took it serious and made a attempt to carry it further. Great, now I'm wondering if one of them has and I didn't notice it
Lurker
0 likes
There's a big difference, I think, between on the one hand flirting with men, and on the other getting flirty with other girls. With a man it is part of the life-long battle of the sexes, the wooing and coaxing of a man. It is about flattery and manipulation. It is about getting from a man what you want without him necessarily know he is being controlled -- or with him willing to surrender to this. With another woman it is much more subtle and for me at least is about enjoying a close and satisfying relationship with another female. It is not so much about manipulating but stroking and making her feel good about being in your company. What I then love about women is that she cooperates and returns that flirting in kind...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, why shud u guys be the only ones to flirt with us girls.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i'm atracted to them of course i'll flirt.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The excitement is in the flirting...of course I do. And love the fruitation of the flirt...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on a variety if factors: location, situation and of course the other person
I have flirted with other women at the gym, at a bar, once or twice at the supermarket.
And some flirtations have yielded som great results
Lurker
0 likes
I do sometimes but I'm a natural flirt. Sometimes I flirt and don't even know it