Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What snacks and drinks do you sneak into the movie theater?

last reply
41 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
I mostly like to sneak in a few cold beers in the bottle. The pop top on the cans makes too much noise. I also love to sneak in Peanut Butter Reese's Cups or Mounds bars. I have got in with a hamburger and onions rings before. Planters Cocktail Peanuts are easy to sneak in.
Lurker
0 likes
Candy . i'm not paying 2.75 for a box of sour patch kids. I'll buy the drinks and popcorn though.
Lurker
0 likes
Candy..

A long,.long time ago my best friend and I snuck in nachos.

I usually don't sneak anything in anymore.
0 likes
Mostly just pop. When I do bring in a can, I usually open it under a coat, or down under a seat, so it doesn't get people's attention. On the other hand, I've heard other people doing that, and I didn't say anything. So, really what is the real big deal? Especially when you typically spend more on your food and drinks, than the actual tickets. It's not like the movie theaters are small businesses. I know the movie studios are taking most of the money, but still millions of people see movies every single day, so they are making some bank. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should try to sneak in a buffet or anything like that, but a little something to drink, or some snacks that doesn't cost that much literally anywhere else is okay in my book. I know they offer free refills on larges, but still, it's pretty pricey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll usually bring in my own red vines and chew mini sweet tarts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually nothing, I don't like to eat during the movies. I'm odd like that. But in the past I have snuck in skinny pop popcorn, UNREAL chocolates and bottled water. I don't drink sodas and I refuse to pay $7.50 for a bottle of water.
The intellect is always fooled by the heart. ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember once I snuck in pringles (normal size) and alot of candy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in cold climates so a bulky snowboarding jacket is a part of the regular attire. The movie theater that I most frequent is across the street from a Qdoba. If I'm hungry, I'll usually sneak in a big burrito. Typically, I'll still buy a popcorn and soda because it just doesn't feel like 'going to the movies' without it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to take a bottled drink as they're really expensive at the local cinema. I really love skittles and they fit conveniently in a pocket, but I agree with everyone else here - I always buy the popcorn. It just can't be replaced with other snacks.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
the most ridiculous thing i ever smuggled in was a bottle of jack and a bottle of pepsi. i think we were on holiday - there was a group of us - and i just remember when we opened the jack, the smell of the whisky wafted over the whole cinema. a good few of us were rather worse for wear when we came out of that film. plus, i had to go and pee about three times during it. once you break the seal... lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Do I look like a rule-breaker to you??
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera
SB Pringles, Lilt and fruit pastilles

Are you sure it's not a flask with a lil sumthin sumthin in it?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Are you sure it's not a flask with a lil sumthin sumthin in it?

You know, I should've mentioned a flask with a little something in it. Usually Jack Daniels or Jim Beam or Jose Cuervo or....

I sneak a flask into a lot of things.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You know, I should've mentioned a flask with a little something in it. Usually Jack Daniels or Jim Beam or Jose Cuervo or....

I sneak a flask into a lot of things.

I do to concerts sometimes or weed, you know, for trading. Not the movies though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I do to concerts sometimes or weed, you know, for trading. Not the movies though.

I knew you were like that. How much dick do you get for a bag of weed?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I usually sneak in a bottle of water, along with m&ms or Reese cups. Nothing major, because usually when I go to the movies, I go to dinner before or after anyway, and don't want to fill up on junk.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

I knew you were like that. How much dick do you get for a bag of weed?

Wash your hair Ajax.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wash your hair Ajax.

You wish you had hair don't you, Friar Tuck ?

I only smuggle in sour gummi worms . But, i stay away from the popcorn cuz it's common knowledge that mice infest those seed bins.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

You wish you had hair don't you, Friar Tuck ?

Um, ok.

Quote by kiera

He Cant..he just got a perm...even I recall back when they were fasionable one simply cant wash ones hair for a few days after one gets a perm

Looks more like he has jizzlocks.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
A few times I took my kids and sneaked in popcorn I made at home, candy and water. Nobody said nothing.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Looks more like he has jizzlocks.

Um,,, ok .

Is that the best you can come up with youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Be nice jack thats a spiral perm.F21i9uv25j6D7LXM

Spermal perm...jizzlocks. Puma...jaguar. Rocky Mountain oysters...bull nuts. Whatever you want to call it, it's the same shit.