Login

Missing Story - Bug Found?

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Hi, I need help and am not sure where to go.

I submitted a story yesterday and it isn't showing up on my profile. It was on the front page just fine (on second now) but it isn't showing up on my profile at all. I haven't posted one in a few days, so I know it isn't because of that. So, I'm wondering where the heck it went?

Please help, thanks!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Hi, I need help and am not sure where to go.

I submitted a story yesterday and it isn't showing up on my profile. It was on the front page just fine (on second now) but it isn't showing up on my profile at all. I haven't posted one in a few days, so I know it isn't because of that. So, I'm wondering where the heck it went?

Please help, thanks!

Is it called 'Kiss But Don't Tell'?

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/kiss-but-dont-tell.aspx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Yes, it is not showing on my profile to me. Is it to you?

I can see it in your story list, but not your profile page. Not sure why, unless you have a manual order set on them or something.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I can see it in your story list, but not your profile page. Not sure why, unless you have a manual order set on them or something.

I haven't changed anything to do that. I don't mess with that stuff. I don't get it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Um, so I just went into the stories thing and clicked "reset order" and it is there now. I'm not sure why it was out of order, since I didn't move anything. But problem solved, it seems. Thanks Liz.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Um, so I just went into the stories thing and clicked "reset order" and it is there now. I'm not sure why it was out of order, since I didn't move anything. But problem solved, it seems. Thanks Liz.

Computer gremlins smile

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Computer gremlins smile

That looks a lot like you, Sprite, Nicola and Abi. So, I blame you. :P
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Okay, so, since posting this, I have put out two more stories and have noticed something. Each time I do, it goes all the way to the bottom of my stories. I have to click "reset order" for it to move to the top, where it should belong, since it is the newest story. I don't do anything for this to occur, so I'm not sure why it is happening the last few times.

Is anyone else having a problem with this, or am I just special?

I know it isn't hard to just click reset order, but I think it is a bug that needs to be looked at. Since I'm not doing anything to cause it myself. Help?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Okay, so, since posting this, I have put out two more stories and have noticed something. Each time I do, it goes all the way to the bottom of my stories. I have to click "reset order" for it to move to the top, where it should belong, since it is the newest story. I don't do anything for this to occur, so I'm not sure why it is happening the last few times.

Is anyone else having a problem with this, or am I just special?

I know it isn't hard to just click reset order, but I think it is a bug that needs to be looked at. Since I'm not doing anything to cause it myself. Help?

You probably have this option checked in your settings: http://www.lushstories.com/membership/update-details.aspx?s=privacy

My Stories List: Show my stories broken down by category

If you do, new stories will automatically go into the category, rather than appear at the top of your story list.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You probably have this option checked in your settings: http://www.lushstories.com/membership/update-details.aspx?s=privacy

My Stories List: Show my stories broken down by category

If you do, new stories will automatically go into the category, rather than appear at the top of your story list.

I do, yes. It is fine, I just reset the order under stories each time I submit now.