Can you have too much sex?

last reply
38 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was reading some group sex stories and wondered, can a woman have too much sex? Ladies Have you ever reached a limit on on having sex and what was your limit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GrayBear
I was reading some group sex stories and wondered, can a woman have too much sex? Ladies Have you ever reached a limit on on having sex and what was your limit?

You know, sometimes I'm just not in the mood and that's my limit.
Lurker
0 likes
I like Christie smile

For me - an intensely horny weekend netted me sex nine times in 48 hours with one delicious husband. After fuck number four or five my pussy was sore as hell. I had to treat myself with a mix of neospirin and lotion.

Didn't stop me from having more sex, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually, it's my body telling me "Alright, you've had quite enough. You're wearing me out and this HURTS!"

You become sore after a while, then the sex just becomes a chore when it's painful. You can have too much of anything, whether it's sex, chocolate, or alcohol. It's your responsibility to know your limits and stop when you need to. (But we all know sex is the best one out of all of them).

0 likes
After five heated, separate times, but right in a successive row, each with orgasms~ or 4-6 hrs. I need a break! Yet 10 might be the limit for me. Ten hours or ten orgasms with very physical sex!

I'd like to say there is no limit~ but it depends on how much and how strenuous everything is, really. I like to be the energizer bunny and keep going and going... (death by sex appeals from my body just giving out), but I think after that 5th... to KEEP going (no real breaks-sore), it would have to be a darn good roll or either forced or coerced in some REALLY strong manner.

'And to answer the question, "Can you have too much sex?" For me~ Not with the right person... (my partner & Mate), but you can have just enough and to still keep you wanting more. (???) What is TOO much? I would like to find out! Hope to try TONIGHT!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. No you cannot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a teen I was limitless. No was not in my vocabulary. Later I settled down and quality superceeded quantity.
I can get tired but never bored with sex. I dont think I have ever reached the stage where I have considered enough is enough. I think I could always just do it one more time.
I am not one to just lie there and let somebody pound away. I always make an effort to enjoy it every time.
I love my orgasms and fortunately I can cum quite often and easily. I can never remember having a bad one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't know if a woman can, but a man definitely can. Just ask Chuck Negron.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
0 likes
No way, I just can't get enough lovin
Lurker
0 likes
usually no, but sometimes wen having alot of rough sex i get sore, but most times i don't let that stop me lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I first thought, if it's enjoyable and with the right partner, then no, how could you have too much? But then, to be left wanting more with the anticipation of that next encounter bubbling inside is awesome.
0 likes
Seriously I don't think you can have too much I also think it depends on if it's rough or not because you get tired after awhile hell take a break and start up again but that is just me lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and no is my answer. I can get sore after a while but,,,,when I get that way I think of why I am that way and then get turned on even more. Its a double edged sword for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't ever recall a situation where I felt "Okay, enough already." but then, usually when things happen it's kind of a high octane situation. That said, I was pretty trashed after 11 acts/sessions in 30 hours (I slept a lot the next day). I've only had that kind of frequeny, or even close to it, once in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Had quite a few gangbangs involving 5 to 6 men
each cumming 3 times average
it means 10 orgasms in one night and I pass out
dont onow what happens there after
Lurker
0 likes
I have not hit my limit yet. I wouldn't mind trying to see where that line is though.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I don't think so. I always want more. Sometimes, you get it and sometimes you don't.

I don't think I have ever hit my maximum. Sure would love to try.

LOL.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a rare day that I was not interest in sex. I have always been a yes girl since my teen years. I thought by this age I would have lost some interest in sex anytime, but not really.

At a party where you are having sex with several partners, even with breaks in the activities, at some point you body will tell enough is enough. I do not really get sore the night of the activity, the next day I will pay the price.

I would still be interested in sex the next day, but the body just does not want to cooperate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can never have enough. If you start getting a little sore have another drink and change holes. That's why you have three.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time no there are days that I could have sex very often though out the day and or night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha no. But that doesn't mean I'm always in the mood.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i don't think you can but there are times when the time isn't right or i am just not tin the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from the not in the mood answers I would have to agree with those that have said that yes, you can have too much. I spent a wonderful afternoon with a guy and he managed to fuck me eight glorious times. Add to that the fingering and oral sex and it all adds up to my pussy being swollen, my lips all pouty and inflamed. I had to stop as it started to be painful! He loved my sex being engorged like that (I normally don't have a pouty sex much to my regret) and just wanted to suck on my lips but I had to stop him as it was really getting uncomfortable. I had to give him oral and hand jobs that evening as I still hadn't recovered.

A sexual marathon that was, in the end, just too much.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Almost never happens! Girls can endure way longer than guys sexually. Sometimes I get sore afterwards, but that's sort of a nice reminder.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GrayBear

Yes - you get incredibly sore after a long time and a lot of fucking.

I think my maximum was nine times in one weekend.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to last longer than my partner. After about ten in a weekend, he starts to get sore smile Me, I can go for a looong time, but it does eventually get painful...
Lurker
0 likes
Needless to say I have a tremendous sex drive, so too much sex is not an issue. Sure, sometimes I'm not in the mood. But when I am, and hubby has cum there is always the 'after play', caressing, kissing, cuddling.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL , does Satin pray for gods help ? NOPE
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say Yes and No for myself. Yes, because there are times when it gets sore or my body begins to hurt in one way or another, yet No because once I am up and running even if it is uncomfortable every hormone, muscles, and emotion demands more. Men seem to lose their potency far quicker than we do.