Bi-sexual relationships

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To the bisexual women among us, would you consider that the naked sexual relationships and experiences you have with other women are as good or better than with a male partner.

Whist I do enjoy my time with my male FWB I do really enjoy my naked experiences with my female friends possibly a little more than with the boys.

How about you?.

It may be interesting if the men amongst us who are bi could offer their opinions as well. Is it better with a guy than a girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm afraid I can't honestly answer that. Each one seems the 'best' at that moment. Well, usually!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure there are BiSexual woman across the full spectrum of pleasure with either sex.

To me there are a very different experience and neither one do I plan to discontinue any time in the near future.

Is it not about the same as which do you prefer Souffle Gran Manier or Steamed Lobster, they are both wonderful, but not comparitive.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
For me, they are completely different experiences. Women are more attractive to me visually. I would rather kiss a woman than a guy. I enjoy giving anal sex to women much more than to men. This is because the sight of her and the sounds she makes during this act really turn me on. All of those visual stimuli that can light my fire I feel much more strongly with women. There is nothing more sweet than a woman's sigh or the sound of her when she cums. Vaginal sex also feels better and is in some ways more satisfying than any other kind. Generally, the feel of her body under my hand is far more pleasant. Really, all those things that make love making special, I'd much rather experience with a woman.

It's when I just need to be fucked that I want to be with a guy.

With men, my emotional reaction is turned upside down. Like most men, I'm fairly dominant or aggressive in bed with a woman, but with a guy something clicks and I get very submissive. The emotions I feel and the things that turn me on change completely. In many ways, it's that being able to let go and just be used that makes it so good. I enjoy giving oral to men, probably even more than I do women. I enjoy everything about a mans penis. How it tastes and how it feels inside me. I love receiving anal so there is that. I've never had a woman use a strap on but i doubt it would be the same. I love how a man gets when he's close to orgasm. I think knowing deep down he won't stop or let me go... Yeah, I like that. Men generally give better head. Sorry ladies, but that's true more often than not.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Milik_Redman
For me, they are completely different experiences. Women are more attractive to me visually. I would rather kiss a woman than a guy. I enjoy giving anal sex to women much more than to men. This is because the sight of her and the sounds she makes during this act really turn me on. All of those visual stimuli that can light my fire I feel much more strongly with women. There is nothing more sweet than a woman's sigh or the sound of her when she cums. Vaginal sex also feels better and is in some ways more satisfying than any other kind. Generally, the feel of her body under my hand is far more pleasant. Really, all those things that make love making special, I'd much rather experience with a woman.

With men, my emotional reaction is turned upside down. Like most men, I'm fairly dominant or aggressive in bed with a woman, but with a guy something clicks and I get very submissive. The emotions I feel and the things that turn me on change completely. In many ways, it's that being able to let go and just be used that makes it so good. I enjoy giving oral to men, probably even more than I do women. I enjoy everything about a mans penis. How it tastes and how it feels inside me. I love receiving anal so there is that. I've never had a woman use a strap on but i doubt it would be the same. I love how a man gets when he's close to orgasm. I think knowing deep down he won't stop or let me go... Yeah, I like that. Men generally give better head. Sorry ladies, but that's true more often than not.

Oh god! I think I just came!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh god! I think I just came!

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman

You sure have a way of explaining things.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Saga

You sure have a way of explaining things.

Dang. I'm blushing
Lurker
0 likes
You do have a way of clearly and concisely explaining. I've never been with a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Phenney
You do have a way of clearly and concisely explaining. I've never been with a man.

neither have I... but wise words? from older lesbians to us that r sooo young still..
beware bi ladies.. they can be fun.. BUT ... they go back to their men..

which is interesting ... considering the original post..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
To the bisexual women among us, would you consider that the naked sexual relationships and experiences you have with other women are as good or better than with a male partner.

Whist I do enjoy my time with my male FWB I do really enjoy my naked experiences with my female friends possibly a little more than with the boys.

How about you?.

It may be interesting if the men amongst us who are bi could offer their opinions as well. Is it better with a guy than a girl?

Every woman has her own feelings on this question, I am sure. For me the female body has a magnetic attraction and produces much stronger desires for sex. I find the female body so beautiful and when viewing a nude woman, my eyes become riveted on her shapely body and alluring breasts.

Even fully dressed, gazing at her beautiful features triggers sexual desire.