Ginger, Honey and Lemon, Great for the Males

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there, new to this site, but from what i have seen, its a great place to be. As a Chef and Massuese, I am keen on making sure that the food and liquids that we put in our bodies, do the very best for our health and welfare. A few years ago i heard about Ginger, the root plant and the goodness that it can do for men, especially for their erections, their Prostrates and also their sexual welbeing.

I have been mixing, the Ginger root, Lemons, and Honey and balance the quantities into a large pot, get them into a rolling boil, and then allow the liquid to cool down, then bottle it. It usually lasts for a week, and then I make another brew. living in Darwin and the Philippines, i find that this is a great drink for the tropics and as well as the benefits, I also enjoy the flavours and the textures.

The ginger needs to be peeled, so when you buy them, make sure that the root is fresh, slice it into small slices and then belnd of you have a blender or drink mixer, the lemon can be squeezed through a squeezer, or top and tail the lemon and then slice all the peel and the white skin off the lemon and remove the Pips.
The Honey is what ever flavour you want to use, or you can use Brown or white sugar. Make a brew and enjoy !
0 likes
Raw honey that is straight from the source and untampered with as much as possible is best, even with honey comb. Raw honey can often be bought by sellers who sell it that way, but you have to read the jar.

Sometimes boiling takes some of the natural benefits away and waters it down. I love the flavour of all those ingredients~ and I would certainly drink that for pleasure as well as health reasons (and I am female) because it is good for a sore throat as well as tastes yummy.

It makes me want to sit outside and drink some right now!

If you make a tea or something, maybe put the honey and lemon in last? I am not sure if that helps. My sister could say, as she has been concocting such drinks for a long time.

All I know is raw honey and raw sugar is supposed to be better.
If you want something really sweet there is pineapple that you can add too.

I am not sure all the health benefits, but I know there are some great sites and articles on what fruits & veg do what for males smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
All of those things are great in general. They're especially great for things like body cleansing (detox water, juicing, liquid diets, etc.) and even healthy skin regimens.

Re skin, I always travel with raw/organic honey because my skin's the first thing to react to a change in location/environment. And honey is such a good microbial that it combats a lot of those environmental things that attack my skin, so I use it on its own as a quick scrub. Great stuff.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dani
All of those things are great in general. They're especially great for things like body cleansing (detox water, juicing, liquid diets, etc.) and even healthy skin regimens.

Re skin, I always travel with raw/organic honey because my skin's the first thing to react to a change in location/environment. And honey is such a good microbial that it combats a lot of those environmental things that attack my skin, so I use it on its own as a quick scrub. Great stuff.

We use honey on our wounds here in the hospital. It works great!

ETA: I can't stomach ginger tea. I tried, but I just can't.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I make the ginger, lemon and honey tea when I'm sick or sometimes I drink it cold as part of a cleanse.

I also candy the ginger pieces. Candied ginger is great with brie and crackers.

You can also use the leftover ginger for... uhmm.. nevermind.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Organic honey is also very good for the hair. I have several hair recipes that use it as a humectant. It's my favorite natural ingredient.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Coco

Organic honey is also very good for the hair. I have several hair recipes that use it as a humectant. It's my favorite natural ingredient.

This is sooooooo true.

A couple of years ago some parts of my hair got really sun damaged from spending too much time in the sun (duh) and not protecting it enough before hand. I'd throw some oil in there and keep going...but that just helped cook it. My curls in the areas that got the most sun exposure were so frayed and damaged by the end of the summer...it was embarrassing. I hid the parts that I could, and I started a regimen that included organic honey and my hair was good as new in months.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░