Gladiator Heels

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seem to becoming addicted to Gladiator Heels. Not sure what it is but I love them. They just make me feel naughty! HAHA Even the sandals. Anyone else like them?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes! I love them. Gladiator sandals were one of my favourite trends ever when they hit the scene a few years ago. I love them in heel form too. There's a definite sex appeal. It's almost like a bit of foot bondage.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What about gladiator boots?

I think it's the combination of assertiveness and delicacy that makes them so sexy. Definitely a turn-on for me.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Corset boots are sexy as fuck too:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I might as well show my appreciation of corsets here too:

Untying all that thing would be such an awesome tease.

I'm not a fan of those aimed at trimming the waist though. I respect women after all. Well, most of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the corsets..hate everything else.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes

Old-ass heels ... It seems I was wrong with the onslaught of the strange "new" heel designs. Apparently, it's not all that new ... (These are women's heels, btw)

On another note: I'd wear these bad boys...

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Would these be considered "gladiator", or "corset"? Either way, damn they're sexy

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I'm actually not a fan of this trend.