Login

Continuous Orgasms?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, my wife of many years recently had an orgasm that sustained for 5-8 minutes. Over the years, she has progressed from orgasms some of the time, to having them regularly, to becoming multi-orgasmic, even to the point of having 7-10 orgasms in one time of love making. Long, playful foreplay seems to be a common theme for her to really be into our sex - and now I've seen this monster orgasm, again, 5-8 minutes long. I've also read here on LUSH of women writing about continuous orgasms.

SO - have you ever had continuous orgasms? If yes, what's the trigger for you, do you know? Is there a mindset you adopt to be successful? Do tell...
0 likes
Yes I have had long orgasms and multiple orgasms. I have not timed it but I know I have had quite a few.

The secret ingredient (?) - not sure. I learned how to squirt and how to gush and what does that for me and what mindset, but each orgasm is different. I am not going for the steady as much as the spontaneous. I like all different ones.

I read an article that said one thing about gaining weight for men and women (I believe) is sustaining a longer period of climax. (?)

I am not sure the "trigger" for multiple or the mindset for continuous lasting orgasm... so sorry.
If you would have asked about the "other"~ I could have told you.

I think some sexual mystery is part of the fun!
It sounds like your wife has it down! Sex must be really, really wonderful for her!
Tell her to come tell me her secret! (I'll share mine!) lol ^~^