why so?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why is it that nobody interested in soft ,romantic, sex? why is everybody wanting harsh, vulgur, unnatural sex?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
Why is it that nobody interested in soft ,romantic, sex? why is everybody wanting harsh, vulgur, unnatural sex?

That's a pretty sweeping statement to make. What evidence do you have for it?
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
0 likes
I saw this question on Ask The Gals and added a new answer when it was clarified...

What I said was that sometimes people may not want "soft" or romantic.

Quote by rakesh420
mmm ok ...what i meant to say is ofcourse i understand women so no question about that...then may be i wanted to say "making love"...which i didnt find in many girls...they want fast orgasm thats it!

Why? Some people like other things or like to mix things up. I am not sure what you define as harsh or vulgar. Some people may not want a relationship and may want just sex.

Just sex by itself without a committment can be soft or heated, just as making love. 'And some people do not want love.

I am glad that I am in a loving relationship that turned out that way, however that is not what everyone wants or is ready for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truly romantic sex requires intimately knowing your partner. This is not something that happens immediately as in a chatroom quickie. It is something that is developed over time. If your here to find romantic sex whether it is cybersex or something you want in real life then you must be willing to be patient. I know there are people here you can connect with and develop a meaningfull relationship with. Then you will find your romantic sex.
Classified
0 likes
Oh, the ladies are out there!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To each his ir her own. The best thing about this site is that your free to be, like, love anything you want. And most people, not all, are very respectful of other peoples desires.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

Just curious. No disrespect, but who's everybody and where are you getting your information?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Just curious. No disrespect, but who's everybody and where are you getting your information?

If I might add on opinion Tamar. I am going to guess that he is, or has, been around much younger women, meaning early 20's. An observation of mine has been that they seem to mention hard, rough, sex more often that others. Now watch my head get cut off
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a very broad statement. I have been sexually active for a very long time and most of my encounters have been sexy, romantic, sensual sex. Sometimes I do like to spice things up...a spanking here or there, drunken take me now sex, cuff me to the bed, blindfold me. I don't consider any of my spiced up sex rough. Do I want to try some more bondage sometime in my life sure but I haven't yet. I personally am not into hurting anyone or leaving marks that last too long or demeaning/disrespecting anyone. I enjoy sex in its many forms and don't judge others for what they desire.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Must be from the 420, maybe a party induced haze.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't care much for "soft, romantic" sex. It feels fake and fiction. Give me "harsh, vulgar, unnatural" sex anytime. (leave hand prints on my ass, pull my hair. Bonus points if its messy enough I need a shower)

I want to be fucked, not coddled.