strange masturbation technique

last reply
15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe "strange" is not right word, but how was your most strange(or different or unusual) masturbation technique? and do you still use same technique sometimes?
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
This is almost a hard question to answer. For women, there are loads of ways to masturbate.

When I first started down the road to self-pleasuring, I found I couldn't cum unless my eyes were closed and the lights were off. Of course, I was also raised in a strict Pentecostal home, so masturbation was a big no-no. Now, lights on or off, it doesn't matter.

As far as "Strange", I have no idea. I just get off however I feel like!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I often masturbate from a tree limb and hoot like an owl...hoooooooooooooooooooooooot I find it strange, seeing as I am a squirrel.
0 likes
Nope... not really anything I would call strange and haven't needed to, but that does not mean I am not open to that -even IF strange or unusual!
Lurker
0 likes
"You think me strange? ... Good strange or bad strange?" - Thor.

Umm. I'm fond of anything glass or pillow like - depending on what kind of fun I want and how much time I have.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nothing overly strange. I guess the most 'different' would be just crossing my legs and using my kegel muscles (no hands). This is how I started getting off with my first orgasms, and I'll still do it sometimes when really turned on in public places - work, school, airplanes, movies - that kind of thing. It's still fun and I've mastered a totally silent technique with no visible movement. smile
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nothing overly strange. I guess the most 'different' would be just crossing my legs and using my kegel muscles (no hands). This is how I started getting off with my first orgasms, and I'll still do it sometimes when really turned on in public places - work, school, airplanes, movies - that kind of thing. It's still fun and I've mastered a totally silent technique with no visible movement. smile

Well done, my dear. Bravo!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

The "silent...no visible movement" is the Gold Standard of female masturbation. A wonderful technique for us all to master; requiring much practice and perseverance, but thus far I have only been able to envy your success.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Tried this at the cinema once, popcorn EVERYWHERE!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sarabrowning

The "silent...no visible movement" is the Gold Standard of female masturbation. A wonderful technique for us all to master; requiring much practice and perseverance, but thus far I have only been able to envy your success.

Yep, that was the fun part!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

My god thats talent....

When I was younger I discovered masturbation when cock rubbed against my blanket. After that I use to rub the head back and forth the cloth of my comforter.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Tried this at the cinema once, popcorn EVERYWHERE!

I did it once during a history lecture in a small classroom with 30 people in university. I had gone to the bathroom a few times, exchanging dirty texts and then once I locked into my seat at the desk, I couldn't settle down. I'm sure there was a flush in cheeks, but I kept a total poker face. The prof probably thought I was just concentrating really hard.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I did it once during a history lecture in a small classroom with 30 people in university. I had gone to the bathroom a few times, exchanging dirty texts and then once I locked into my seat at the desk, I couldn't settle down. I'm sure there was a flush in cheeks, but I kept a total poker face. The prof probably thought I was just concentrating really hard.

Ive tried this at work. It was a good thing I was by myself at that nurses station, all would have been given away by my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rubbing my privates against pillow
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A lady I was seeing started to have phone sex and we realized we were both masturbating. The next time we got together we demonstrated how we masturbated to each other so we would know what the other was doing when we had phone sex. She showed me how she wrapped a bed sheet around her privates and pulled them tightly against her vulva until she had an orgasm. It was a most definite turn on for me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummm, i like to press hard against something, i find it gives me the best orgasm, so many of times i have stood up and kind of humped the corner of the bed or arm of the setty. One time we had this futon bed and i got this back massager we had and kinda strapped it to the corner of the futon and then spread my legs and rubbed against it... It was AMAZING! The vibrations and the pressure were perfect! Also, putting anything between my legs, like a pillow, sheet, dressing gown... anything that is thick, that works well. What else mmmmm oh yea... I used to have this big toy money and it was perfect for spreading my legs over and rubbing my pussy all over its face, it had a hard kind of button like nose which was perfect for my clit!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.