Login

kinky girlfriend

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
recently my girlfriend said she wants to handcuff me and use her whip on me should i let her do it.....
Head Nurse
0 likes
Is it something you are interested in? Don't ask us if you should, ask yourself if it something you are willing to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why not as long as the trust is there, you might like it : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a hunch that if you have to ask others if its OK then you will probably not have the right mindset to appreciate the whipping.
0 likes
The first time I did that, it was kinda like you. For me, it was just "something" we had not tried and somehow popped up~ who knows how. I was young, I was with the man I was going to marry, my bf. We were in a trusting enough exclusive relationship, but the whole handcuff thing and all was just kinda stupid and boring to me... I think we got into a fight (after?), lol, I cannot remember. Sadly, I walked off and left him cuffed to the bed. We had roommates. In fact, I think his sister was living there at the time, but we had several roommates! I KNOW that is BAD. I thought it was funny, funny for them to see him, and would serve him right,-I thought, and I may have taken a few pictures! OHHHH. I would not ever ever EVER do something like that now days but I was 18-19 at the time and really not the kind of person I would have liked to be back then. My ex still did not deserve that, I am sure. I cannot even remember things. Anyway~ those experiments did nothing for me really. It was a 'been there and done that' kind of thing.

I would not have revisited the S&M or BD kinda kink had it not been for my current boyfriend being so kinky and RE-introducing me to things that brought out my inner kink to actually be free with another person who thought the same way as me with things. THAT made the whole difference. I am not a trusting person. I am so much NOT a trusting type that I do not even trust my own family or closest person was at 40% maybe. I needed to really be comfortable and trust. I did not realise just how much I needed that - and it took the "right" person to enjoy and change perspective, (otherwise it was just no big deal to me and I was happy going on after that not seeking more of it). We happened to get on in a level with a connection I had not had before, despite how much I had sought that in the past relationships (and he had instantly felt that way with me). The more I experiemnted with that and the more he did in little kinky ways the more we continued~ RAPIDLY. We know what each other likes and we know what we are not into. With us we have a great communication, but we almost do not have to, it is just like that... there is no struggle to convey or get someone to understand. It has flowed like that since the beginning and that made kinky stuff or BDSM really easy and flow unlike it did when I did little things with someone else, no matter how close. It had been pretty boring overall. NOW we are part of the BDSM lifestyle, and we REALLY enjoy. It is not a weekend - try something, but I think that new adventures add spice and I think that adding spice keeps relationships fresh. We have not ever wanted to go outside the relationship for that but we like to discover new adventures within it!

Hope it works out. I hope it is not a bad or mediocre experience like my first times. . . but if it is, don't let that mindset deter you or prevent you from trying other like-things sometime down the road if that opportunity arises, because it COULD be TOTALLY different. (Don't let her hurt you or make you uncomfortable or you probably would not like it).