Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you be willing to send me a pic of your boobs?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi lovely ladies!

I would really love pictures of boobs with the words RUSH TKE on them for a project.

You don't have to show nipple, or face! Just enough to see that they're boobs.

Thanks so much! You can private message them to me if you'd like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's like you don't even attempt to hide the fact that you're an overly perverted man posing as a female.

you're a disgrace to my gender.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHA Oh c'mon. Go easy on the poor bastard. It sounds like he's trying to rush a fraternity.

BTW OP I don't think you'll get many takers. But you just might get lucky if you come clean as to what this "project" really is and you might get a couple pics.

Here's mine.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
HAHA Oh c'mon. Go easy on the poor bastard. It sounds like he's trying to rush a fraternity.

BTW OP I don't think you'll get many takers. But you just might get lucky if you come clean as to what this "project" really is and you might get a couple pics.

Here's mine.

I leave you unattended for just a little while, and you're off flashing your tits to just anyone that asks?!

The betrayal!!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jesus died so that teenagers could ask for pics of boobs on the internet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I leave you unattended for just a little while, and you're off flashing your tits to just anyone that asks?!

The betrayal!!

This is why I shouldn't be left to my own devices... I DID warn you...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by drippingmagnolias
Hi lovely ladies!

I would really love pictures of boobs with the words RUSH TKE on them for a project.

You don't have to show nipple, or face! Just enough to see that they're boobs.

Thanks so much! You can private message them to me if you'd like!

Depends, Would you be willing to send me a lot of pictures of Benjamin Franklin?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And he's gone or she as they wanted us to think. Oh this made me chuckle today.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Head Nurse
0 likes
You big meanies. You chased him away. Couldn't you just answer with a simple yes?

*laughing*
Lurker
0 likes
My neighbor Betty volunteered hers - if we're not late.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh come on, Rush Boobs are standard fare.

Thing is, if you're actually a girl and this is legit, you can just take a dozen shots of your own boobs with different levels of cuppage, push-up bras and lighting and make it look like a plentiful bunch of individual college babes.

If you're a guy, then you gotta do your homework and go to pub night at your college and wait for the drunk girls to stumble out of the bar at 2am with a camera and some temporary ink (might I suggest some dollar store eye liner? It comes off easily).
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
How about a set of moobs there, Champ? I can get some pretty impressive cleavage going if I press my arms together. Although, the only word I can write upside down with a whiteboard marker is "juicy".

Let me know.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Sure what's your email addy Ill promptly send you a pic of my 38 EEEEEEE boobies just for your personal viewing and for your eyes only just so we're clear on that yes? because I value my privacy and insist on discretion here.

(shakes head) seriously just when I think it cant get worse than the would you masturbate to a pic of yourself forum one finds this one WTF

(clears throat) Er Will Id really like to see your moobs please seriously tho I doubt id be able to keep my hands out of my knickers cause that's just so HOT
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx