1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
...HAVE an admirer or BE an admirer?

...HAVE a plaything or BE a plaything?

...HAVE a secret or BE a secret?

...HAVE the latest gossip or BE the latest gossip?

...HAVE inspiration or BE inspiration?

...HAVE an interesting reply or BE a lame-assed lurker?...

Answer one or answer all...but of course, it doesn't end there. Gotta give the reason why. Extra points for creativity, intelligence, humor, and of course the "holy-fuck-that's-hot" factor. Hope you have fun with it, and thanks for playing...XXXOOO Tex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter

Answer one or answer all...but of course, it doesn't end there. Gotta give the reason why. Extra points for creativity, intelligence, humor, and of course the "holy-fuck-that's-hot" factor. Hope you laying...XXXOOO Tex

I already admire your cute ass ;)

BE your little fuck toy

Be yourdirty little secret

Definitely BOTH kinds of gossip if it's about us

Always be inspired. With an imagination and inspiration nothing is impossible.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter

Answer one or answer all...but of course, it doesn't end there. Gotta give the reason why. Extra points for creativity, intelligence, humor, and of course the "holy-fuck-that's-hot" factor. Hope you have fun with it, and thanks for playing...XXXOOO Tex

Be an admirer

Be the plaything

Have a secret

not interested in gossip

have inspiration

depends on the question biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be an admirer. I like admiring people
Have a secret.
I don’t want to be a plaything. I ain’t about that life. And I don’t want one.
I hate hearsay, so neither.
Inspiration is what keeps me functioning, so both. It’s very important to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I already admire you ;)

BE your little fuck toy

Be yourdirty little secret

Definitely BOTH kinds of gossip if it's about us

Always be inspired. With an imagination and inspiration nothing is impossible.

As always, I love the way you think, Doll. 9's on everything except the gossip question...have to pick one or the other, so no points given. So, you have a grand total of 27 meaningless points...much like a Bill Mahr monologue. Hugs and kisses ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Admirer ~ I have deep admiration for those that admire me.nbYbsParl9qaRP21 I admire many people, places and things.

Have a plaything ~ In my own context, I have many in the material sense. I do play well with others.I1xQ829ghucAI84R

Have the latest gossip ~ Juicy tidbits always seem to land in my lap, but I tend to keep them to myself. I don't need to be the gossip, even though I am pretty fabulous.

Be inspired ~ I surround myself and seek inspiration in all things. Many tell me I have inspired them, and I seek the beauty in things/situations even when they are shrouded in darkness.

I do lurk about from time to time, but lame is not adjective that would describe me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter

Oh so much fun to be the admired, but much more mentally enjoyable to do the admiring.

I love my toys and I love to be toyed with, but if you catch me just right I will toy with you.

My ears are finely tuned machines so I listen to everything and love the little bit of new 'news,' but hearing my name on someones lips and the sting of burning ears as they talk about me is oh so delightful.

I tend to run with my inspiration, it is my coffee; but on the flip side being the inspiration can be quite rewarding and fills other voids in my system.

Such a tough decision... it is so difficult to have an interesting reply and so easy to be just a lurker. If you want really good story ideas then lurking is a good resource, but you get more with a honey of a reply.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BadGirl76

Oh so much fun to be the admired, but much more mentally enjoyable to do the admiring.

I love my toys and I love to be toyed with, but if you catch me just right I will toy with you.

My ears are finely tuned machines so I listen to everything and love the little bit of new 'news,' but hearing my name on someones lips and the sting of burning ears as they talk about me is oh so delightful.

I tend to run with my inspiration, it is my coffee; but on the flip side being the inspiration can be quite rewarding and fills other voids in my system.

Such a tough decision... it is so difficult to have an interesting reply and so easy to be just a lurker. If you want really good story ideas then lurking is a good resource, but you get more with a honey of a reply.

Wow!! Best answers so far and yet you get no meaningless points. Sorry, but no joy for straddling the fence...wait did I really just deduct points for a chick straddling something? Huh...who'dathunk that'd ever happen? Thanks for your time and contribution...
XXXOOO
Lurker
0 likes
Well crap, I missed the last question... I know it's not going to do me any good now, but I am usually a lame-assed lurker because my thoughts sometimes come out of my fingertips and it gets me into trouble... just sayin'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is quite the list of questions you have there, I'll do my best to answer:

I do admire many things, but nothing is better than feeling admiration, seeing it in someones eyes. It gives you a boost and makes you feel better. I don't base my worth or confidence on others, but still it's a great feeling to be admired, no matter if it is for your body, your mind, your humor ....

That's a hard one. I would have to go with having a plaything. even though I enjoy submitting on the odd occasion, I prefer being in charge a lot more.

Have a secret, no question. Being a secret could be fun under the right circumstances, but having one is always great.

Neither, gossip is a stupid thing, that can seriously hurt people.

I think being an inspiration is one of the greatest things you can accomplish and one of the best compliments you can give someone.

I assume you are talking about the chat rooms here. It's the only context in which this one makes sense. I prefer to participate in conversation rather than just sit around. If I can show that I'm the smartest and funniest person there, it'll be even better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dreamer90
That is quite the list of questions you have there, I'll do my best to answer:

I do admire many things, but nothing is better than feeling admiration, seeing it in someones eyes. It gives you a boost and makes you feel better. I don't base my worth or confidence on others, but still it's a great feeling to be admired, no matter if it is for your body, your mind, your humor ....

That's a hard one. I would have to go with having a plaything. even though I enjoy submitting on the odd occasion, I prefer being in charge a lot more.

Have a secret, no question. Being a secret could be fun under the right circumstances, but having one is always great.

Neither, gossip is a stupid thing, that can seriously hurt people.

I think being an inspiration is one of the greatest things you can accomplish and one of the best compliments you can give someone.

I assume you are talking about the chat rooms here. It's the only context in which this one makes sense. I prefer to participate in conversation rather than just sit around. If I can show that I'm the smartest and funniest person there, it'll be even better.

Thanks Dreamer. You raised the bar for the rest of the crowd. Straight 8s. Gives you an impressive score of 48 completely useless points. Congrats and thanks for playing. XXXOOO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Well crap, I missed the last question... I know it's not going to do me any good now, but I am usually a lame-assed lurker because my thoughts sometimes come out of my fingertips and it gets me into trouble... just sayin'

You? Lurking? Quietly????....Riiiiiiiiiiight...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter

have.. tend to lead in the bedroom and don't like being a plaything.. easiest way to get hurt..
have.. don't want to be anybody's secret
no gossip... no gossip..
be.. would love to be that for someone.. would be a contribution to life
have... can at least try ....
Lurker
0 likes
1) I guess I'd rather have an admirer because it can really suck to admire someone if they don't want you back!
2) It's fun to be the plaything, but switching it up is exciting sometimes.
3) Neither? Having a secret is preferable to being one though.
4) I'd rather be the latest gossip, if people want to take an interest in whatever I'm doing then that's fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter

You? Lurking? Quietly????....Riiiiiiiiiiight...

Ok, I SEE your point. Excuse me while I go and send a blackbox to the wrong person... AGAIN. Most probably the person I'm talking about, which is usually you lol

Please carry on........... I won't disturb your thread again
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok, I SEE your point. Excuse me while I go and send a blackbox to the wrong person... AGAIN. Most probably the person I'm talking about, which is usually you lol

Please carry on........... I won't disturb your thread again

You're not disturbing anything, Doll. You know I love to see ya and hear whats rolling around in that pretty head of yours. Its always interesting and always unpredictable. Onviously, I adore you...kisses.
Lurker
0 likes
Onviously!

(I was kidding about leaving the thread alone, but thanks )