Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women having a threeway with two men. (MMF)

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have notice that most women on this site would rather have a three way with two men. Could be with husband or boyfriend and another man. Not to many want to share there husbands/boyfriends with another women. In my case it seems that my wife does not want me to be touch by another women but has no issue with another man touching me or me touching him in a sexual way. So what I think she is not afraid of me leaving her for another man but would be for another women. Also she has told me that watching another man doing me would be a turn on and that she would like to do another man and have me watch. I would like to know what all you ladies think about this.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I don't think I would ever have a threesome. Sure, I've fantasized about it MMF and MFF but when it comes down to it I wouldn't want to share my man with anyone. Period. But since yournwife is open to another man but not another woman I would say it could be insecurity (she thinks you many enjoy what another woman more than her) or just possessiveness (she doesn't want to share you with another woman because you are hers and she would like to curb stomp any woman who would try to touch you) . Either way, chances are she won't budge on the issue and if you did get her to do it reluctantly she probably wouldn't be very happy or satisfied. The idea of sharing you with a guy is more comfortable to her probably because the chances of you enjoying another man more than her are slimmer. Also it just sounds likes she's really thought about it and fantasized about it and it just really turns her on. How open are you to trying it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it only matters what the two of you think! We don't live your lives and you don't live ours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I think it only matters what the two of you think! We don't live your lives and you don't live ours.

I totally agree! What we think doesn't matter, you two do whatever you want to do.

Now having said, I think she is being selfish by not letting you enjoy another woman if she gets to enjoy another man. You said she says watching you with a man would be a turn on for her and that is great. And its also great that you will do something for her to turn her on. But would you enjoy seeing her with a woman? And if you would, did you tell her that? A good relationship is a 50/50 proposition!

As for me, I like all kinds of threesomes, MFM, FFM, FFF. Me and my GF love to have a man or a woman join us and there is never ANY jealousy. You have to be able to distinguish between SEX and LOVE!
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't do a three-way. I only have sex with people I am truly intimate with.
Lurker
0 likes
Dp is hot