What's Making You Happy Right At This Moment

last reply
26 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It is a fantasy I was having with my good friend Ilse. She wanted to sleep with me. But I told what the problem is.

I have Beth. Or Beth has me. She is my Mistress. She has all the rights. Only she plays with me. And no other girl is allowed.

Ilse and I were thinking. I had an idea. I do a lot of camping. I asked Ilse if she could join us. With a girlfriend.

We would do it like this. We would make a weekend trip. We leave Friday afternoon and come back Sunday afternoon.

I would ask Beth if she would like to join us. That would be Ilse, her girlfriend Gretchen, and me.

I told Ilse. I think she will join us. She likes to do camping and hiking. She loves nature and nature we will have.

I asked Beth. And of course she said yes. She was looking for ward to camping an hiking with her girl and with Ilse and Gretchen.

We started our trip Friday afternoon. We were walking. And there was a mountain. We had to cross it or go around it.

I said to Beth: “The best way is to go around it. B ut how shall we go? To the left or to the right?”. I had no idea.

I had a suggestion for Beth. I told Beth. We do it like this. You and Gretchen go to the right. Ilse and I take the left path.

Beth found it a good idea. She went to the right and Ilse and I went to the left. Now we were alone and could have sex.

Not far from where we started. Ilse and I got down. Ilse had taken her strap on with her. She was doing me for half an hour.

We didn’t want to make more love. That would be suspicious. We continued our trip and met with Beth and Gretchen.

They were already there. Waiting for us. “Wow”, I said, “You had a quicker path”. I did not want to give away that we had been making love.

Beth confirmed what I had said. Her path was indeed much quicker. They had been waiting for us for 15 minutes.

We continued our trip. It was already late. We found a place where we could set up our tent. That is what we did.

Ilse and Gretchen shared their tent. And Beth and I stepped into our tent. We only have one sleeping bag. That is enough if you are both naked.

Just to take any suspecion away. I said to Beth: “Today has been a long day without love. Give me some love. A lot of it”.

Beth knows what her girl wants. She knows what good is for her girl. She put her strap on on an started pumping in me.

Beth was pumping in me for about an hour. And as she was pumpoing I was moaning. I was moaning very hard and loud.

Gretchen was also using a strap on. On Ilse. And Ilse was also moaning very loud. I could hear how she was coming.

The next morning. We had our breakfast. Beth asked Gretchen: “Have you had a pleasant night? I was having one. I gave Kate a lot of love”.

Gretchen is a very diplomatic girl. She said: “I hope you do not mind me saying that. But I could hear Kte. Was she enjoying herself”.

Beth said nothing. She was smiling at Gretchen. And we started walking again. Beth and Gretchen wer walking close to each other.

They had found each other. Not much later we could see how they had found each other. We came to a lake.

How to get to the other side of the lake. To the right or to the left. “Kate. Go to the left with Ilse. Gretchen and I go to the right”, Beth said.

That was perfect. Now Ilse and I could pend a lot of time together. We walked away from these two and laid down.

We did our business with the strap on. And now we took our time. We knew. Beth and Gretchen would be busy too.

We took an hour for our lvoe making. And then we started walking to the other side of the lake. We came there. No Beth, no Gretchen.

I was standing. Ilse was standing behind me. Her hands were in my pants. Feeling my bums. And then she moved her hand to the front.

Ilse was fingering me. And she was squeezing my clit. Beth and Gretchen were coming. Ilse gave a slap on my pussy and I came.

It got even better. After having food, we wanted to go to our tents. But Beth suggested that I would spend the night with Ilse.

Beth would sleep in the tent of Gretchen. Sleep? Fine with me. I already knew. I wouldn’t sleep much when I was with Ilse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching Viv Thomas' 'Art of Kissing 3'...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having my best friend back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A borscht recipe to die for!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm listening to John Hiatt sing "She Wrote It Down and Burned It". Great song!

"... Jimmy left town like a fade to black ..." Wish I could write a line like that!
Lurker
0 likes
Looking forward to spending the afternoon with someone special.
Lurker
0 likes
My Ladybug being back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Studying Bats.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Showered and in my shorts & tshirt relaxing on my comfy bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister, just being around her makes me happy. I'd be lost without her, actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lucy!
Lurker
0 likes
At this moment I'm very happy because I had a delicious dinner, which followed me getting to make a sexy guy cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to be the different guy and say why I'm not happy right now. it has been a very stressfull day nothing really went right and I just wanna come home and relax then I realize I need to do my laundry and fix a few things around the house I just need to release some pressure and I just wanna yell at the top of my lungs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dwn4u
I'm going to be the different guy and say why I'm not happy right now. it has been a very stressfull day nothing really went right and I just wanna come home and relax then I realize I need to do my laundry and fix a few things around the house I just need to release some pressure and I just wanna yell at the top of my lungs.

hmmm you're not happy so you had to come and rain on our parade? I hope it made you happy smile

Right at this moment I'm happy because it's Sunday, and I'm pondering creating havoc on the forums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a nice chat with my lush girlfriend Hornypussy90 & a rum & coke.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My First American friends here! ...and a certain Asian dream. ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by pj2012
a nice chat with my lush girlfriend Hornypussy90 & a rum & coke.
love u too baby boy
Lurker
0 likes
That a ex-friend isn't on my friends list any more. Not going to name names or anything (Crystalnz) *Doing a little dances :P*
Lurker
0 likes
That I only have 8 hours left at work and then I can go home and play biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My nice warm bed n talking to my amazing bf
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A big cup of tea and some great music on.
Lurker
0 likes
Siriusxm's Cinemagic channel.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Broccck
A borscht recipe to die for!

I love a good Borscht. Can you share?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm home with my beautiful wife after a hard day's work.
Lurker
0 likes
Having the perfect weather for snuggling and hot chocolate and watching netflix heart. Lol cloudy and cold days usually suck but it feels good right now ^.^
Lurker
0 likes
I left work at a decent hour, made a nice dinner, and am relaxing.