Confessions

last reply
103 replies
10.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few things to confess and I thought why not create a topic to do so . That way others can too. These don't have to be sexual or anything super deep. Hell think once a lot of people realize that a lot of mine aren't about sex they'll stop reading.
Anyways here I go
1. I am a bisexual ( congrats lush world you guys know first!)
2. I am the bastard daughter whose father abandoned her
3. I am fighting depression it's a hard battle but I'm trying
4. I'm a virgin! For those of you who know me that'll be hard to believe but I honestly am
5. I'm petrified of talking in front of people or really even talking to a lot of people.

Well those are my top five. Please comment or share yours.

Marie
Sassy scary cute <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shock horror! an eighteen year old virgin. So what there are plenty of others your age that still possess their cherries. I wish you well with the depression, it saddens me to hear of someone so young but I guess having been abandoned could bring this on. I spent a time in the past on the happy pills but luckily they were only for a few months at a time so I hope you get over your depression soon. I'm the same as you with regards to your 5th confession. I have heard that to get over this join toastmasters and they should help you.

All the best Marie, I wish you well for the long future you have ahead of you and keep coming to Lush.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Top Five Confessions:

1) I tend to put my walls up with sarcasm, and I shut people down because I have trust issues.
2) When someone admits likes me, a lot of the time I make myself hate them, even if I was flirting with them just minutes ago.
3) Had sex in the, kinkiest places.
4) I was home-schooled for two years before returning to high school.
5) I am a writer outside of lush.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Okay, so, top 5 confessions...

1. I have 'severe' anxiety and 'moderately severe' depression to the extent that my doctor has told me it's a disability due to the impact on my day to day life.
2. I was born into naturism and bloody love it.
3. My family and friends think I met my husband on Plenty Of Fish but it was actually on FetLife.
4. I'm a nurse and I'm terrified of making a mistake at work and killing someone.
5. My mum died 12 years ago (when I was 12) and I sometimes still wonder if it was my fault.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
1. I often motivate and elevate others, but have secretly suffered severe bouts of depression.
2. I lack focus.
3. I am a master at making it look like I have it all together.
4. I tune out during boring conversations.
5. I am a homebody.
Lurker
0 likes
1. I'm full blooded Native American ( I used to be very ashamed of that. don't know if I'm proud of it still.)
2. I had a sugar daddy of sorts when I was younger..I never had sex with him, never kissed him, ect..
He paid to get my portrait taken and took me shopping and sometimes my friends too. ( besides other things)
3. I have toxic shame stemming from childhood.
4. I have experienced a few supernatural things.
5. I have body dysmorphia and hate to talk about my body or what I'm wearing. Or anything that eludes to my body. I don't know why I have this or where it stems from.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1. When my remote falls behind my bed, I'll leave it there for days to teach it a lesson.

2. I'm weird about things being in/around my eyes. I cried the first time I tried mascara...and again (and harder) when I tried eyeliner. Not because they hurt, but because I was fucking terrified.

3. I primarily use Netflix to watch old cartoons I watched growing up. Not the cool ones that everyone still loves, but shit like Dragon Tails and Arthur.

4. I pick things up with my toes...often.

5. I hated my hair up until my senior year of high school. My mom wouldn't let me get a relaxer, so I just had to learn to work with it. Now it's one of my favorite features.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am Dani's remote. sometimes i fall behind the bed just to piss her off.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
1. I act very tough but I'm very soft inside and that's a side I don't allow people to see easily.

2. I never trust people easily.

3. I used to lack confidence in myself because my father enjoyed belittling me in front of everyone and called me names like useless, never going to achieve anything in life, stupid and the list goes on. I feared him a lot. I actually had started believing it and tried to do everything he would expect of me because I wanted to make him feel proud of me. Thankfully I realised that I should do what I want instead of being the robot my family expects me to be and I'm much happier now.

4. I never thought that one day I would be writing erotic stories.

5. I'm addicted to cheese.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I can be quite spiteful when I'm crossed...which makes me really good at things like revenge.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I am by nature optimistic and see the bright side of life.
2. I am a smartass and rarely say anything serious in the rooms.
3. I am anti-authoritarian.
4. I am quite capable of being sad and happy at the exact same moment.
5. I am shy (really).
6. Those are really pictures of me in my photo album.
7. I experimented with bisexuality in my youth and on lush and decided I like women better than men.
8. I avoid drama like it is fire.
9. I like dirty pictures but not the kind that reminds me of my open heart surgeries.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
1. I'm full blooded Native American ( I used to be very ashamed of that. don't know if I'm proud of it still.)
2. I had a sugar daddy of sorts when I was younger..I never had sex with him, never kissed him, ect..
He paid to get my portrait taken and took me shopping and sometimes my friends too. ( besides other things)
3. I have toxic shame stemming from childhood.
4. I have experienced a few supernatural things.
5. I have body dysmorphia and hate to talk about my body or what I'm wearing. Or anything that eludes to my body. I don't know why I have this or where it stems from.

Good gracious, be proud of your heritage! Learn all you can of your family history.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. I hate the idea of people seeing me naked. It's not because I don't have a nice figure, I actually do but it's just uncomfortable for me.
2. My now boyfriend doesn't know about any of my past sexual experiences, he's super conservative.
3. I want to have an open relationship with him
4. I seriously want to have sex with his best friend
5. I rarely ever say anything serious, I'm a huge smart ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, here are a few embarrassing things I hide from almost everyone, but what the hell.

1. I love romantic comedies and will sometimes get teary eyed while watching them.
2. I wasn't brave enough to sleep alone until I was around 14 years old (even though I've never been afraid of the dark).
3. Each time Im around by best friends Im afraid of them thinking Im boring.
4. I somehow have managed to convince everyone around me Im this really smart and intelligent person, even though deep down I know Im a dumbass.
5. I don't know if I actually believe in God or I just like having someone else to blame for when things in my life aren't going according to plan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I confess that my confessions are written down and they are in my safe. My final Will explains where they are.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by puller1979

Good gracious, be proud of your heritage! Learn all you can of your family history.

Don't tell me what to do or how to feel.
Captain Turtle
0 likes
1. I followed this after reading Billybroadband's confessions
2. I wasn't sure what I was going to write when I decided I was going to post a reply
3. I have a crazy addiction to marshmallows and cashew nuts
4. I now want cashew nuts
5. I fell in love with my girlfriend very quickly
6. There are still things that I dislike about myself
7. I watch Frozen too much
8. I wrote my dissertation in about two weeks
9. I still don't really know what I'm putting in my confessions, it just seems to be random things to me
10. It annoys me when you go from one digit to two, because it screws up the line I had going. Bollocks.
Insert something witty here.
Lurker
0 likes
1. I like my Coke/Pepsi flat and warm - no ice, please.
2. I take forever to get out of a hot shower. Especially when the bathroom has a huge-ass mirror ;-)
3. I love the smell of sunscreen. It makes me a bit horny.
4. I don't have access to a telly where I'm at now. (Thank goodness for weak internet access though!)
5. I am surrounded by fucking geniuses who set their alarm clocks to five in the A.M. so they can get up and start revising at the crack of dawn. Nutters. Whom I absolutely love.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh Sprite you are such a she devil!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I’m loyal all around, always been.. especially on friendship, (no.. it’s a curse)
2. I eat dark chocolate.. Hmn, OK. I can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, oh and in between.
3. I’m a sucker for expression of love; give it in a daily occasion or in a movie, I try to keep a straight face but embarrass myself by tearing copiously.
4. At times I read a story or poem and do not leave comments and or vote. Yes, it’s baaad. I'm correcting it.
5. Sometime I joke too much. I'm controlling it.

Quote by Curvyanddirty

1. I am a bisexual ( congrats lush world you guys know first!)
2. I am the bastard daughter whose father abandoned her
3. I am fighting depression it's a hard battle but I'm trying
4. I'm a virgin! For those of you who know me that'll be hard to believe but I honestly am
5. I'm petrified of talking in front of people or really even talking to a lot of people.

Well those are my top five. Please comment or share yours.

Marie

Comment? OK!

Marie..

- Bisexual? Checking the books here… hmn not a crime. Hmm, how do you know?

- Bastard? Other terminologies: Child born (no child fault) out of wedlock. Hmnnn wait, better: Love Child.
The bastard, as a despicable person it’s him that chose not to be in your life.

-Depression? Keep on trying, never succumb. Hope by you being here helps with it also.

-Virgin? You’re 18. Yes, you have dishonored the “sweet 16” rule and for that you should be publicly lynched in a HS gym, so to teach the new students. Where were you that night when all the boys (and girls) were looking for you? Again, hey.. you’re 18. Since you are disgracefully still a virgin might as well maybe hold till you feel very comfortable with someone.

- Petrified.. lots of peoples? Congrats, you fit right in. You may find that lots of peoples are.. unless you’re a blabber mouth, it is an acquired practice.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by tashitasha
1. I act very tough but I'm very soft inside and that's a side I don't allow people to see easily.

2. I never trust people easily.

3. I used to lack confidence in myself because my father enjoyed belittling me in front of everyone and called me names like useless, never going to achieve anything in life, stupid and the list goes on. I feared him a lot. I actually had started believing it and tried to do everything he would expect of me because I wanted to make him feel proud of me. Thankfully I realised that I should do what I want instead of being the robot my family expects me to be and I'm much happier now.

4. I never thought that one day I would be writing erotic stories.

5. I'm addicted to cheese.

Your first three are things I have too. Thank you for sharing
Sassy scary cute <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I use pessimism, cynicism, sarcasm and insanity as a defensive mechanism. I will not be hurt again.
10. I'm a 21 year old virgin, I have an astoundingly large desire to keep it that way, despite my enjoyment of masturbation.
11. My best friend is imaginary.
100. I have no confidence.
101. I am incredibly socially awkward.
110. I do not lie. Period.
111. I am severely depressed, have extreme anxiety.
1000. I joke a lot, they are most often in bad taste, I do not realize this, see no 5.
1001. If you actually manage to break down my walls, a truely impressive feat, I am the best friend you will ever have.
1010. I wrote the numbers for this in binary, I was considering using only prime numbers, but decided binary was better.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Love Bug
0 likes
1. I only eat the Red and Pink of any candy and give the rest away.
2. I have a phobia or hatred of wet grass. I will avoid it at all costs. It grosses me out.
3. All of my ink pens must have their lids. And I only use black ink.
4. I cannot go to sleep in a messy house, I have to clean it first.
5. I buy bottled pickle juice, I love pickle juice.
6. My ears are my most sensitive body part. I love the way my special person pays attention to them.
7. I own 200+ pairs of high heels and I wear them all.
8. I love Easter season because I love peeps. ( I stock up for the apocalypse)
9. I survived a near death experience so I know life is precious, I tell the people I love that I love them every time I talk to them.
10. I never go anywhere without a bottle of water, my phone and pink Victoria's Secret lip gloss.
11. I have spent too much of my life looking for the remote and my car keys.
12. No matter how many bad things happen, I think the world is a beautiful place and people are innately good souls.
13. I act tough but I am insecure and scared like everyone else.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by dragon_lilly

8. I love Easter season because I love peeps. ( I stock up for the apocalypse)

There is a peep store in the Mall of Americas, open year around.....just saying
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
1. I am OCD about washing my hands. I do it so many times a day, my hands look like an old lady's, even though I moisturize constantly!
2. I am a knee-jerk, bleeding heart liberal, and proud of it!
3. I have gotten even with my twin sister for all the shit she put me through when we were teenagers, but she still doesn't know that I have, or how I did it!
4. I cheat at strip-poker
5. I've tried and failed to be a vegetarian so many times its ridiculous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I overthink absolutely everything especially relationships/friendships with the opposite sex.
2. Due to number1 and a slightly too heavy conscience i have battled depression
3. I like being a Christian but an aweful lot of other people who claim to be christians annoy the hell out of me for one reason or an other.
4. I hate making phone calls with a passion.
5. I can't stand people chewing in my ear. I just want to punch them. But fortunately i have enough self control not to. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hotrod927
I confess that my confessions are written down and they are in my safe. My final Will explains where they are.

Oh, that would be delightful fun indeed! Bravo for keeping the shock factor up even in death. Good form.
The Engineer
0 likes
My confessions are:
1. I am a virgin.
2.I am a bisexual too.
3.I have never had a girlfriend nor even kissed a girl.
4.I am a crossdresser,looking forward to full sex change operation soon.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308