Dont you guys get tired as you fuck a woman in a way your carrying her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an example
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amylovelace

No it's not tiring, sweet, because the adrenalin keeps the guy going....
X.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time ive done it standing up was with her leaning against a wall or desk. No problems though.
Lurker
0 likes
Looks fun I guess. But there's a bed..right there
Lurker
0 likes
My wife prefers doing it standing up, either both of us standing or her sitting on the counter of the bathroom and me standing, fucking her facing her while she masturbates with her vibrator. She also prefers doggy standing up (in the bathroom). Everybody's different. Sometimes my feet or legs get tired if they're in the wrong position-otherwise I like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Only tried it once facing each other and she wanted to wrap her legs around my hips. We tried, but it wasn't going to happen. She was more experienced than me and suggested she stood against the shower wall and lifted one leg up.

Still wasn't great for her and made my back ache.

We prefer for me to take her from behind while we are both standing up, with her leaning on a bathroom cabinet.
Lurker
0 likes
Let me try this again - submitted a reply but it seemed to get lost smile

I like to stand up with her on the bed - either on her back on doggy.

One way is we start missionary - then slide to side of bed - first I put one foot on the floor - then eventually have both on the floor with her at the edge - it's a great way to get deep and a fun position in general :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing that. Standing free, her cradling you with both legs and arms. The adrenalin surge from is enormous. Usually have muscle aches afterwards but so worth it.

The easiest way to get there is from both sitting down her straddling you, face towards you obviously. Then you stand up.
Some safety precautions.
Make sure there is a lot of space around you so if you topple you only end up with minor injuries. Remember that it also requires a lot of strength from the woman too. In hindsight trying it first in the heat of the moment was foolish.
See of you can lift and hold her first.
Stability tips: put your feet about the width of your hips apart, slightly bend your knees, don't lock them. Bend a little backwards to counter her weight pulling you forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I am 6ft 5, standing is not an easy position. Who's got a soapbox!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend is quite light so holding her up isn't a problem and if you get the body positions right then holding a girl isn't the tiring part, it's constantly bouncing her up and down. She does love to have sex standing up, either bent over or face to face with her leg up which is fine by me, especially on our way home from the clubs and bars. My girlfriend absolutely loves being fucked from behind while both of us are standing straight and close, a problem for me as my dick isn't that long and keeps slipping out in that position but if she gets a nice long cock in her like that then she cums in minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a kitchen work-top which is exactly the right height for parking a lover who can then wrap her legs around my butt. Standing is one of my all-time favorite positions - it's easy and usually gives huge, exhausting orgasms convulsing me from the back of my head to the tips of my toes. Absolutely love itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by southstar
I have a kitchen work-top which is exactly the right height for parking a lover who can then wrap her legs around my butt. Standing is one of my all-time favorite positions - it's easy and usually gives huge, exhausting orgasms convulsing me from the back of my head to the tips of my toes. Absolutely love itsmile

were in the same side then ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it.....against a wall, in front of a mirror where she can see herself getting laid, near a window where she can peek out and wonder if anyone can see her.....against a tree....
Lurker
0 likes
I love shower sex ;) Me and my gf making out!
0 likes
Its the best!!!!!!cux that's when u can actually feel every curve of her bodysmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its all good even in the shower ;-) I eventually bend her over or change positions after awhile but it doesn't mother me none
Lurker
0 likes
It does sort of matter the size of the lady and the guy for this to work...
Lurker
0 likes
Well at some point yes but it's fun. I rarely want to stop fucking a girl while standing up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
As I am 6ft 5, standing is not an easy position. Who's got a soapbox!

Have her stand on the soapbox and then it's a lot easier!

Not that I'd know anything about this, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amylovelace

My fave position, plus against a wall makes it easier
Lurker
0 likes
If you have strong legs, no...it is a different taste, especially for quick sex..for a long sex, I prefer bed
Lurker
0 likes
Ok for a short period of time; then it gets tiring unless she can prop her foot on some object like the top of a chair or something to take some of the "dead weight effect" off of you of gravity pushing straight down however much she weighs, e.g. 140 lbs or whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The corner of the bed, my legs on either side of the corner. It has to be a high bed though - well for me anyway.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The corner of the bed, my legs on either side of the corner. It has to be a high bed though - well for me anyway.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
against a wall offers so many possibilities, plus the passion that it may involve. There are angles and leverage points that make it a whole lot easier. Also having a high counter can help... but it's one of my favorites!