What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you see my tits

last reply
96 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey there! So here is something Iwant to know. Other than erotic thoughts what do you think of me?
0 likes
Well, from that picture, I guess flashing. I'm not sure if that's erotic or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope you have thick skin after posting this question. Some replies are likely to be far from favourable.
For myself, I don't think anything of you, erotically or otherwise. I don't know you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amylovelace
Hey there! So here is something Iwant to know. Other than erotic thoughts what do you think of me?

They are attractive, sweet, but I'm sure that you're a lovely sweet person too....

X.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First thing to enter my head?

Bizarrely, it was the George Orwell quote "At 50, everyone has the face he deserves" and I wondered if the same would be true for women's tits.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First thing?

Beauty, seductive, mesmerising.....and a lot more ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Need more light on them (I'm a photographer)
Lurker
0 likes
First mental thought: Fun smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think: They're beautiful, I want to touch, feel, and squeeze them, and the left nipple is screaming for my attention. Thank you for showing them to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Young, Innocent, Beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
They're extremely well shaped and very suckable
Lurker
0 likes
Beautifulsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are very perky!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very beautiful!
Story Verifier
0 likes
First thought: I like them.

Then it's all about touching you and what they'll feel like. Mostly erotic from that point on.

I looked at your profile and you don't tell a lot about who you are. From the other pictures you seem rather shy and do not show a lot, other than your quite beautiful breasts. Your body looks good.

But mostly I would love to sit and talk, have a cup of coffee and just get to know more about you.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm? I'm sorry. Did you say something?
Lurker
0 likes
Love em. Wanna spend day and night with them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well now, that's being right yup front with your avatar.
Lurker
0 likes
Not erotic?

I got nothing.

Erotic on the other hand…;)
Lurker
0 likes
Not erotic?

I got nothing.

Erotic on the other hand…;)
Lurker
0 likes
Thick skin, and I don't know you other than that :P But from your profile, you are a socialite ... a party girl, who likes to have some fun ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Nice boobs
Lurker
0 likes
hey Ajax i did not get the forum..i have to comment on your .....or hers???
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want them in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice breast (:
Lurker
0 likes
As soon as I saw them I thought: You are a woman ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lightheart
hey Ajax i did not get the forum..i have to comment on your .....or hers???

/ covers up i don't have the guts to put my boobs up as my avatar. I'll send you a pic if you promise not to laugh at my skanky bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First thought is to suck on those nipples.