Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel when guys check out your wife or girlfriend?

last reply
56 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When a guy checks out my gf, whether she's dressed sexy, slutty or casual, I feel complimented because it means I have a girl that other guys want.

How do you guys feel in whatever circumstance when another guy is clearly checking your girl out?
Lurker
0 likes
Ya Jason2013 I feel the same way when this happens. it is a total compliment and turn on for me. My wife is very conservative in public, so when she does wear a shirt or dress that shows off her assets i love when guys take a peek. Nice to know I get to take her home at the end of the night.

I am trying to get her to flash random guys when we go out of town. She likes the idea but has yet to do so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's great when my gf wears an outfit that over emphasis her assets. Skirts and dresses that are too short and show off all her legs and ass. I like it when people look, girls thinking she's a slut and guys that just want to fuck her. I too like the thought that it's me that will be fucking her later. She also likes to flash and tease and isn't shy when dancing.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It depends on who they are and how they do it. Most of the time it's just like, "well she's hot I don't blame you for sneaking a peak, I would too."

When it's creepy, blatant, lingering, or repeated to the point of making her uncomfortable or annoying me I'm like, "I'll bash yo fookin ed in, mate."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013
When a guy checks out my gf, whether she's dressed sexy, slutty or casual, I feel complimented because it means I have a girl that other guys want.

How do you guys feel in whatever circumstance when another guy is clearly checking your girl out?

When I went out with girls at uni I was a smug bastard if guys checked them out. Of course the guys didn't realise that I was checking them out at the same time and neither did the girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

When I went out with girls at uni I was a smug bastard if guys checked them out. Of course the guys didn't realise that I was checking them out at the same time and neither did the girls.

Lol...well played
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I guess it depends who it is. I find if it is an attractive guy then I feel special in that she is mine and not his. But when it is someone like the local butcher and they make it blatantly obvious what they are doing then I'm sorry but they have just lost a customer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Strawdust
Well I guess it depends who it is. I find if it is an attractive guy then I feel special in that she is mine and not his. But when it is someone like the local butcher and they make it blatantly obvious what they are doing then I'm sorry but they have just lost a customer!

You haven't got the same butcher as me then.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a guy, but I have been married to one for a longtime and pretty much know how he thinks.

He loves to exhibit me as much as I like to be the one on exhibition.

He would say something like this. If guys did not check her out would you be telling me I made a mistake in choice of a woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops, sorry I had just been reading about NFL quarterbacks and that must have been a double pump.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dpw

You haven't got the same butcher as me then.

[img][/img]

Haha no obviously not! what a shame!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like it when guys come on to my wife.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No worries, no jealousy. I'm the one taking her home.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm protective of what's mine. I get jealous
Lurker
0 likes
I guess for me it depends on how far the check out goes. If its a simple up down or maybe a wink I'm cool with that. Its a great complement for the both of us. On the other hand if said check out leads to staring or the man turning into a jack ass. Then that I have to deal with.
Lurker
0 likes
Well with my last gf I always felt like the guys looking at her were creeps so I never liked it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as they're polite, they can check her out all they want.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the situation. ..does not bother me too much....GOD knows my eyes wander to ofher woman
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013

Feel the same way as long as they don't get hands-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shit I take her out and display her with pride. ( not that shes a trophy or anything )
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when other men or women gawk at my girlfriend, it means they are jealous of what I get to enjoy whenever I want ;)
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Meh...I honestly don't care. Guys are going to look, that's what we do.

When my wife reports to me that someone's sniffing around or has asked her out, I usually just tease her about it. She gets a nice little ego boost from the attention, and the playful banter back and forth between us is quite amusing. We're secure enough in our relationship to know that sort of stuff doesn't matter.

The one time the attention went too far, it was actually quite confronting. I sized the clown up for a beating, ready to step in. But instead, I asked my wife what she wanted to do about the threatening situation, rather than jump in like some gorilla. While she's my wife, she's not my property. She's perfectly capable of looking after herself. She stood her ground, and the guy slunk away with his tail between his legs.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Long story short....lucky. That means I did something right
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm very cool with it. I actually respond a lot better to her being checked out by guys than she does to me being checked out by women.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I'm very cool with it. I actually respond a lot better to her being checked out by guys than she does to me being checked out by women.

what about when girls check her out?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what about when girls check her out?

No problem at all, and they do.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

No problem at all, and they do.

i know i would. she's hot!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I am very cool with it too. When dudes are checking out my woman, it is an indication I have a bad bitch!