Cheeky Humoured Commercials (2 votes) 25%
Banned Commercials (4 votes) 50%
Weird/Funny Animal Commercials (0 votes) 0%
Cute/Silly Baby Commercials (0 votes) 0%
Wild, Crazy, Bizzare Commercials (1 vote) 13%
Sexual or Sexual Undertone Commercials (1 vote) 13%
0 likes
This is just an example of of some of the Japanese commercials, lol - WIERD
[I really hate the Dole banana Guy by the way! surprised although I like the noodle guy]

>More Funny Japanese Commercials >HERE< I love the one with Tommy Lee Jones & the one with the Tanuki takes furry scary to a WHOLE new level.
<see video below... goes with this one REALLY REALLY well & explains a lil... plus what they say is really funny
0 likes
To go WITH the above^ ~ This is Funny & worth watching, I think. XD I laughed more at this.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Little Baby's Ice Cream. 'Nuff said.
0 likes
Onto the Cheeky Humour category of funny SEXY commercials... My FAVOURITE: Liquid Plumber "Double Impact" lol

0 likes
I had never seen this before now, and I think it is kinda/really 'dumb' lol XD but~ here is another "Sexy" comercial type...

0 likes
(I only watched to the point of the wolves, lol, but I might watch more...) I absolutely LOVE Isaiah Mustafa, as seen after the first one here, it is so great/funny-fnny and my fav. OLD SPICE

0 likes
I always thought this one was pretty cute/funny..

0 likes
Another Sexy Fav from Trojan in the Olympians BANNED genre, lol

Story Verifier
0 likes
There are twelve here and the Centrum one is great. What a bunch of assholes we live with.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96766.aspx

George Carlin was absolutely right. "You can laugh at anything."

It took me years to get rid of all the twists and turns that I built in my mind when listening to other people. Most were just from ignorance and stupidity, not based on knowledge or reason. Almost all came from people who just didn't bother to think and let someone with an agenda tell them what to think. I haven't allowed that for many years now.

Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Another Sexy Fav from Trojan in the Olympians BANNED genre, lol

I was a power lifter too and I love the second one. My max lift was 817 pounds but I don't think I could have done that. Wish I could have though.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

George Carlin was absolutely right. "You can laugh at anything."

It took me years to get rid of all the twists and turns that I built in my mind when listening to other people. Most were just from ignorance and stupidity, not based on knowledge or reason. Almost all came from people who just didn't bother to think and let someone with an agenda tell them what to think. I haven't allowed that for many years now.

Thank you Paul-san,

I could not agree more. How nice it is to be able to laugh at ourselves and let go of that 'tension'!
We think sometimes it is not okay to laugh, because of self-imposed restrictions placed by other people's ideas ~ well I am glad that I think society is changing or that we can find the humour!

You were a power lifter? Coool. ^~^
- (That Trojan commercial I think of those weights guys add to their scotum ^0^)
0 likes
Everything is under control???? Yeahhh 0__0

Story Verifier
0 likes

Thank you Paul-san,

I could not agree more. How nice it is to be able to laugh at ourselves and let go of that 'tension'!
We think sometimes it is not okay to laugh, because of self-imposed restrictions placed by other people's ideas ~ well I am glad that I think society is changing or that we can find the humour!

You were a power lifter? Coool. ^~^
- (That Trojan commercial I think of those weights guys add to their scotum ^0^)

My wife, my kids and others get upset with me because I poke fun at myself. I do it about real problems like my back because it makes it a little easier to bear. It's not all totally black any more, I can handle it easier and life's not as bleak.

As for my scrotum getting bigger, it doesn't. In fact I always felt like my member got smaller at the expense of bulking up to lift. Not true either but it always looked like it did to me. I quit doing that 46 years ago and I should have quit 2 years or more before that. Women liked the fact that I could support their weight in my hands for as long as necessary and that's a very big incentive.

I watch all the deleted commercials and pictures I can find.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
Several cute/funny Ukraine banned commercials

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several cute/funny Ukraine banned commercials

Lol ... it was funny :P